The Mourinho Thread

Very surreal watching that Mourinho interview on Chelsea TV. He's back for real! Just referred us 'we we we' all the way. He's one of us! Was good to hear Jose saying he wants stability in his career, a different project and developing the young players here. Unless something goes horribly wrong, hope Roman doesn't press the panic button when something goes wrong. Need stability right now!

Alright, can we please quit the petty insults for people who don't agree 100% with our opinions? This is supposed to be a happy moment for us fans, let's try and enjoy it.

Same here. I feel your pain bro. :cry:

Me too mates fuckin studying would like to pop bottles after the jose news today!

Can we get back on topic, please?

@Sam, stop it, please. You are needlessly insulting a member and derailing this thread. You're a good member who makes very good arguments but this behavior is against forum rules and cannot be tolerated.

Call it frustration being built up by the amount of people who obviously want me gone because my arguments seem to agitate them. It seems ever since I said I did not want Jose back some members here have took it exceptionally bad and keep shouting at me to be silent (I'm looking at you 'The only place to be' and BlueArmy'

Call it frustration being built up by the amount of people who obviously want me gone because my arguments seem to agitate them. It seems ever since I said I did not want Jose back some members here have took it exceptionally bad and keep shouting at me to be silent (I'm looking at you 'The only place to be' and BlueArmy'

Ah right it's an agenda thing is it, so you have a pop at me and blame it on others? Sounds about right, move on mate, you are a good act but you are on too long.

Don't worry mate. I got the same treatment when I had the nerve to suggest Rafa wasn't our only problem. I'm still here, alive and getting along fine with them.

Ah right it's an agenda thing is it, so you have a pop at me and blame it on others? Sounds about right, move on mate, you are a good act but you are on too long.

I'm not interested in you and your weird connections to important life events anymore, so you can shut up now

Seriously guys, stop derailing the thread any further with all this pathetic bickering, petty and trivial argument. Continue doing so will result in those involved getting punished. If you don't like what others are saying, just put them in your ignore list or ignore them altogether completely! All this nonsensical verbal war will get you guys nowhere!

Seriously guys, stop derailing the thread any further with all this pathetic bickering, petty and trivial argument. Continue doing so will result in those involved getting punished. If you don't like what others are saying, just put them in your ignore list or ignore them altogether completely! All this nonsensical verbal war will get you guys nowhere!

Some just seem to get a kick with arguing with me with every post I make, of course you will just peddle their idea that I always start it, which was just basically me actually having the nerve to post my opinion which they seem to take offense to.