The Mourinho Thread

He spoke like a true supporter during that interview

To save everyone asking it's repeated tonight at 20:30, 22:00 and 23:30. It's

also repeated at 11:30, 14:30, 16:30, 18:45 and 21:30 tomorrow and at 00:30 on Wednesday. On Thursday it's repeated at 09:30, 14:00, 18:00 and 21:30. Friday at 16:30, Saturday at 11:30 and 23:00and Sunday at 15:00 and 22:00.

http://www.viplivesports.eu/football/23863/1/chelsea-tv-live-stream-online.html

So what? You are crying over a football manager, bit stupid really.

What you did was a plain insult, absolutely uncalled for. I cried as well - now go on and call me names if it makes you feel better.

Alright, can we please quit the petty insults for people who don't agree 100% with our opinions? This is supposed to be a happy moment for us fans, let's try and enjoy it.

fucking exams, preventing me from fully enjoying the moment :rant:

Same here. I feel your pain bro. :cry:

Wonderful, wonderful day!

Broad smile since the news was announced, like most of us on here, I'd imagine. Just watched the interview with Jose on Chelsea TV. He is undoubtedly the most charismatic person in football.

For those of you getting involved with that 'Sam' character, just remember you've a big smile and happiness, he's probably got a face like a dog licking piss from a stinging nettle.

Thanks a lot.

Amazing, every answers are spot on and unexpected.

I mostly like this part :

Presumably you need a holiday?

I am sorry we don’t start training tomorrow. I say to the players during the season when sometimes they look tired, victories make miracles. When you win, win, win, you are never tired. In my case, it’s not about winning, it’s about moving, moving to a place I love and happiness. I’m so happy to be back; the players need a holiday, I don’t, I’m waiting for them and when we start they will find somebody with great motivation, in spite of my white hair, which I didn’t have in 2004.

Lol, f***ing legend.

jose joined in a year my first child was born and today was a little reminder to me of that and a lot more as well as explaining to my lad how special he was/is....but I would not expect you to understand due to not having a heart.

Apologies to the mods for off topic posts but this guy really isn't helping things

Why are you making that connection? You should be celebrating the year of the birth of your child because it was the birth of your child. Fuck the football manager.

What, the attic that you live in?

Sam, you actually do make decent arguments considering Mourinho, I mean obviously Jose has his flaws, but come off it. No need to insult other members who are emotionally attached to a Chelsea legend. Jose isn't "just" a manager for many Chelsea fans.

This is a day where one of the best managers in the world, who coincidentally is Chelsea through and through, has been reappointed. Don't see why you have to be so bitter about it. Cheer up, have a beer, and enjoy this beautiful day.