The Mourinho Thread

Well then visit a mental hosptal, as you obviously are a emotionally disturbed individual if you cry for a football manager

Realy wtf is wrong with you?

This is a day where chelsea fans are waiting on for years, a very big day for us and your coming here with such comments?

Exciting times ahead. I bet we're going to be linked with just about every player out there in the next few days. I hope Jose had De Bruyne and Lukaku in mind when he was talking about the youngsters.

Reporter: "People say in football it doesn't work a second time and it won't be the same." Jose Mourinho: "No, it will be even better."

Mourinho: "I am the same but as a manager. I am same nature but much more mature and ready to stay (at Chelsea) for a long time."

And perhaps you could do something better than unnecessarily insulting him, wtf is wrong with you? If you don't have anything to say you could just not say anything. Some of us are more passionate than others, you know. That doesn't make us any more insane than you,

Well, after being persecuted by some people who obviously are agitated with me and want to try and trip me, its a natural thing to be a bit aggressive with people when it comes to topics the former are agitated with me

funnily, I will not be surprised if that is the case. :ph34r:

He also said something about getting Benayoun back (to keep Torres company).

Seriously, you have to start getting used to a brighter future. Rafa is out and Jose is back :-)

He said: When we won Chl with Roberto.

Right??

"The semi-final we lost with Guus Hiddink against Barcelona. You have the semi-final that took us to the final when we won with Roberto, and we know in the Champions League semi-final you need that click."

Wow, awesome!

Normally you haven't spent a lot more than about three years with a club so you are saying this is longer-term building?

I hope so, when you look at the profile of the Chelsea squad I think it’s what they need at this time.They need stability, stability I hope I can give them and between me, the owner and of course the club, we have no doubts about what we want to do and the approach we want to have.

To be at the same time a Chelsea fan and a Chelsea manager is a new feeling for me and it’s a fantastic feeling.

"The semi-final we lost with Guus Hiddink against Barcelona. You have the semi-final that took us to the final when we won with Roberto, and we know in the Champions League semi-final you need that click."

Wow, awesome!

What a person. What a person.