The Mourinho Thread

And that is why I said if he continues with his shenanigans that will not be tolerated.

I hope he learn from his time at Madrid, otherwise we will be back to where we was after he left.

This. I want Jose to come back and I love a bit of drama, but no poking people in the eyes please lol.

@Tony_Scott1114h

The agent of Michael Laudrup will be at Stamford Bridge today. Sorry Evertonians, he's a guest of the Chelsea board.

May be there discussing the possibility of taking Lukaku on loan...

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see the 'agent' part, don't see why he would be there discussing anything other than a manager's job. Calling bullshit on this one.

Edit: Nevermind. Didn't see the 'agent' part, don't see why he would be there discussing anything other than a manager's job. Calling bullshit on this one.

Everyone thought we were gonna appoint Hiddink back in 2011 and suddenly bam, we got AVB instead.

Just yesterday:

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Laudrup will not leave Swansea City, insists agent

Real Madrid, Monaco, Paris St Germain, Everton and Manchester City are among the stellar names who have been mentioned as potential suitors for the Dane.

But his representative, Bayram Tutumlu, insists Laudrup is not interested in quitting Swansea after only one season at the helm because he is not motivated by money.

Tutumlu has revealed that he has been contacted by more than one club about Laudrup’s situation – but says there is no chance of his client moving on because he is enjoying life in Wales.

“Everybody is calling me about Michael – it’s normal because he has done well and he is a legend – but he is happy at Swansea City,” Tutumlu told the Evening Post.

“We have a good relationship with the chairman, we have no problems, and we are looking to bring good players to Swansea next season.

“I know one thing that Michael tells me – he is happy at Swansea and for us, money is second.

“Money is for living good – to have a good house, good car, good watch and good clothes.

“But money is not our God. Money for Michael is in second place.

“He is happy if the club respect him, if the chairman respects him, and he has got that at Swansea.

“The club respect him, the chairman respects him, the people love him and the players love him, so why should he change?”

Laudrup signed a two-year deal when he took the Swansea job last summer, and agreed a 12-month contract extension this spring which ties him to the Liberty until the summer of 2015.

“But he is going to stay at Swansea and we are doing our best to make a strong team for next season."

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE-Michael-Laudrup-leave-Swansea-City/story-19020146-detail/story.html#axzz2TnuOmqU8

Michael Laudrup's agent was at the Chelsea v Everton game, according to @BBCMOTD

@WelshLegends5h

Michael Laudrup's agent was at the Chelsea v Everton game, according to @BBCMOTD

Maybe the rumour was intentionally leaked by someone from Chelsea as a ploy to get Real Madrid to release Jose without us having to pay £20m to them. With everything that's been going on there in Madrid and now pretty much 100% certain reports that Ancelotti is the man they've chosen to become their manager for next season, there's no way they want Mourinho to stay any longer than absolutely necessary so us paying that much to release him would be stupid because we would only be doing them a favour by taking the unwanted man off their hands without them having to sack him. It's a well known fact there aren't many top managers out there who would take the Chelsea job this summer so Real Madrid know our board are desperate for this Mourinho deal to happen and are using it as leverage but if they now all of a sudden started to think whether we're looking elsewhere so they'd be stuck with Mourinho and have to pay him a massive compensation to get rid of him, they might just settle for less or even release him for free without anyone paying compensations to anyone. It's not even that far fetched when you think about it.

One thing's for sure, the next manager will have a very hard time in the beginning being accepted by Chelsea fans if it's anyone other than Mourinho. It's not that he wouldn't be a good manager, he most certainly would if he was chosen to take charge of this great team, but rather the fact he simply wouldn't be The Special One, the man whose imminent return Chelsea fans have been waiting for months now and who has practically been begging to be given the job. Not exactly the easiest place to start managing a club when most fans would be at least somewhat disappointed in the manager even before taking charge of a single match and one could assume the board have learned their lesson from the Benitez saga by now. In fact, I would even go as far as say we would be better off sticking with Benitez if Mourinho wasn't an option.

I'm a big fan of Laudrup and I hope he stays at Swansea or goes to a different club.

At Chelsea, he'd just get sacked like AvB & RdM...as soon as we start losing/drawing games..

Didn't hear anything about Laudrup's agent on MOTD to be honest, think it's fabricated and just caught on on Twitter.

definitely heard it 20000000 % , then checked it on twitter just to make sure i wasnt hearing shit and found quite a few people talking about the same thing

Didn't hear anything about Laudrup's agent on MOTD to be honest, think it's fabricated and just caught on on Twitter.

There was. When MOTD was showing our game highlights, the commentator mentioned Laudrup's agent was rumored to be at the Bridge.