The Mourinho Thread

Jose Mourinho moves closer to Real Madrid exit and Chelsea return

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8724185/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

------------------------------

Real Madrid may sack José Mourinho with two games still to play in the Spanish season. (Source: El Mundo) #CFC #RMCF

Cech urges swift Blues appointment

Petr Cech has urged Chelsea not to linger over appointing a new manager.

Blues will say goodbye to 'interim' boss Rafael Benitez after two pending friendly matches against Manchester City in the USA.

Former boss Jose Mourinho is their number one target, but with him still on the payroll of Real Madrid that could take some hard negotiating.

Cech said: “You give the new manager the time to prepare things. The earlier he can be here, he can start work on things and not leave it for the last moment.”

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-chelsea-fc/2013/05/20/cech-urges-swift-blues-appointment-82029-33357023/

You won't get your own way, Jose: Benitez warns incoming Mourinho that Abramovich is still the boss at the Bridge

Rafa Benitez has warned incoming Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho that Roman Abramovich will be running the show when he returns next season.

The interim Chelsea boss, who won the Europa League and led the club to third place in the Barclays Premier League, insists Abramovich is the boss at Stamford Bridge.

Benitez said: 'The most important person at the club is Roman Abramovich.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2327458/Rafa-Benitez-warns-Jose-Mourinho-Roman-Abramovich-runs-Chelsea.html

(Hmm…one should think Jose knows that already?)

Damn I forgot about Man City games... I was hoping Mourinho would be announced in the next few days so I could start celebrating and using that marvelous excuse to get drunk as fuck...oh well I've waited for so long, I will survive a week or two... <_<