The Mourinho Thread

Real Madrid fans would love to have him back, that quick things and perspectives change.

Real Madrid support is the most fickle in the world....but looking at reactions on here by idiots who post a vitriol of abusive ramblings, then we cannot be far behind.

What happened to the Chelsea support who just used to take it as it comes and be 'Carefree' ?

Has Mourinho caused this new breed to act like this.?

The problem I have with Jose Mourinho is not even his public comments because I bet not even he believes the bullshit he says. Its all part of the show.

However, I simply dont see signs of improvement or at least an effort to change. Its not like Mourinho is trying different formations, different lineups, different aproaches and nothing is working. He is purely putting the same team with the exact same formation and mentality week in, week out. There is zero indication of him actually trying to improve things. 4-2-3-1 isnt working, Ivanovic/Fabregas/Costa arent performing, defence is in shambles, etc. Yet, he repeats the same mistakes again and again.

Honestly, if he is still as good as he says, he would have done something by now. If we dont have the players we need in order to play attractive football, go with a defensive 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 and play some god damm youth. It may be the only opportunity Chelsea will have to actually give young faces playing time. Also...Park the bus and let opponents make mistake and go for 1-0 wins. Its not like we'd make top4 playing like that but at least we would be far away from relegation zone.

I am absolutely pissed. Its not about losing, I am accustomed to lose (being a Palmeiras fan for so long). But its the total lack of effort from everyone involved, specifically Jose.

Has to go, his comments and dated football outlook is there for all to see. He isn't the man to take us forward so just sack him and be done with it.

Reckon around Christmas/New Year if they don't do anything in next couple of days, the board will drag Roman back from his yacht anchored off the coast of St. Bart's and make a decision (just for the rest of this season) one way or another;-)

Reckon around Christmas/New Year if they don't do anything in next couple of days, the board will drag Roman back from his yacht anchored off the coast of St. Bart's and make a decision (just for the rest of this season) one way or another

That is absurdly improbable. At this time, I doubt Roman will sack Jose before a January transfer window. He will probably receive the Ancelotti treatment: spend whatever you want in January but if you don't make things work at the end of the season you are gone.

People!

What kind of example we are setting here?

Lets say we just sacked Jose - our best manager in club history and probably in the world - players would be like ok i dont care for your tactics and demeanors so im dont give a fuck on the pitch and neither would mind getting relegated or care about supporters or damaging the club reputation but im still collecting the checks tho.

You saw what Hazard did, he simply didnt gave a shit that we needed points or the fact that we're sitting 16th in the table.

Sacking Jose would solve nothing but On the other hand selling some big ass players like Hazard would!

That is absurdly improbable. At this time, I doubt Roman will sack Jose before a January transfer window. He will probably receive the Ancelotti treatment: spend whatever you want in January but if you don't make things work at the end of the season you are gone.

Urm.....my comment was "tongue in cheek" in response to a post.

I ain't got a scooby where Roman is parking his yacht actually ;-)

Wanted him to stick and turn this around. but the Bournemouth game changed my opinion. It looks like the players dont wanna play for him anymore.I am not sure if this is bcoz of the defensive mentalities he adopts like asking hazard to cover for left back. A team with these players should play attacking football.

He can organise the defense but Jose cannot get free flowing football like pep or klopp does.

Now we can't atteact top quality managers or players. Pep is going to city ,probably Carlo to mufc. Simeone won't come. Hazard probably leaving to psg or Madrid.

We are just doing a Liverpool. I reckon it's gonna take 2-3 seasons for us to get back into top 4.

If we allow him to spend on Jan all he's gonna do Ia buy players at their peak who'll be sast it in couple of years. That's mourinho short term manager .The sooner he goes the better

PS:Big mourinho fan. Used to defend him no matter what. But gotta face the reality. Club bigger than him

Why the hell did you call me specifically out for? All I said after the game was we were downright useless and one of the easiest teams to beat in the league, which is both indeed FACT right now. But since you called me out, I'll bite at this.

You said you don't mind being called a Mourinho fanboy, but on this same very post, you are quoting other posters who have posted "Mourinho fanboys" to give them a warning. Not saying what you're doing isn't wrong, but don't be a hypocrite. You're clearly DO mind and you get angered or upset when someone throws that term around.

You like to be positive even though we are 1 point above relegation zone with next to zero improvements, and that's fine! But because I do not understand WHY you're still positive when we lost 2 consecutive PL games in a row (one of which is Bournemouth), 1 point above relegation zone and our form is still way beyond par in to the middle of December, that's why I can't join your train. I have major alarming concerns for my team I support.

Round of 16 of CL is a very small positive I can only understand, but we have PSG and the way we are playing, the way our manager fails to acknowledge the youth, etc. will not give any confidence that we can go all the way to the final and win the damn thing. Because to me, the whole point of qualifying this far in the CL is to win it. If we somehow by miracle get all the way to the semis (because Jose has a record of going that far), is still marked a failure, not a positive. We don't get anything bar money reaching the semis.

Fucking YES, I criticised from matchday 1, heck the preseason about my team. Because I know they can do better than the shite they gave us. We are suppose to reach higher targets, not lessen our targets. I'm not going to pony around the squad if I see no fight, no determination and being gutless. I mean yesterday, I did my very best not to write paragraphs on how stupid this is going around in circles with false wins.

I moan because at the end of the day, I want what's best for my club. Playing negative football, tactics, playing the wrong players who don't give a shite isn't what's best for my club, and that's why I blame the manager more then any other. I love my club, and I don't want it to continue getting dragged down like this.

Many others have said this in the past 24 hours, but the current damage to Chelsea FC has set us back many years. The fact that many football fans think Sunderland may beat us this weekend speaks volumes. And I cannot disagree with them because they can if we play like our normal-selves this season.

I said this before, and I'll say this again: The reason why I'm negative, the reason TC is tipping on the negative scale is because Chelsea FC is negative. Full stop. From the results to the players to the post-match comments to the Eva case...

Take a good look at RedCafe right now. United fans are also negative with their manager, and it's been like that for months now EVEN in the PL they're 4th. They want LvG gone and would happily accept Ancelotti at this point. If you see nothing is changing, you'll lose faith with the manager. That's how it works.

Sorry but I don't want Chelsea to become the new Arsenal, having their kind of stability which turned most of their fans having that mindset of just settling for 4th. But you know what? Make fun of Wenger as much as you want, but Wenger has never dragged Arsenal like this to the fucking ground.

We both have different mindsets, but that doesn't mean I don't love my club as much as you do. IMO now, forget Champions League. I want us out of it, because surviving relegation is more important to me than winning the CL. As much as I want us to focus on CL, we can't. We can't keep false winning CL games, only to lose our next PL game. If people are saying the players are not fighting for their manager, yet our manager is staying regardless, this is a far more important than the CL.

Think the poster was on about you and others being negative and full of shoite on all matters Chelsea even before the season troubles.

Don't think there is an issue with being a fan, but the way some abuse comes across as if fuelled by hate is the point.

But, then again, perhaps his/her post should have been done privately to the mods rather than publicly.....just gives the likes of yourself who were named more ammunition to fire off

This is an open forum and probably the biggest Chelsea community online, I don't like the atmosphere to be ''the players from other clubs are always better'', ''the ex players are always better'' and ''our manager is a fraud''. That's why I defend them.

You guys always focus negative sides, these players and manager won us the league last season but starting from match day 1 people are already slamming our own players and manager.Willian was still getting stick after the West Brom game (game 3) while he performed whole 2015 year long. Cesc is now being labeled as the biggest villain - he produced 23 assists last season, give him some respect, he's just not playing in the right system. Ivanovic has been a Chelsea great if not legend, don't f*cking insult the man because he is aging. Same thing happened with Drogba last season, people were even insulting our club's legend on here.

Sometimes I seriously wonder, is this even a Chelsea forum? By far the most negative community online, maybe bellion is an added value after all because he fits here perfectly.

My biggest bugbear with this forum, you expressed it well.

I just can't understand the mentality of some people. It's literally a grass is greener syndrome coupled with a sense of weird perverse enjoyment at running the club down.

Last season must really have hurt for them because, although we're god awful this year and some of the stick a few of the players and the manager have been getting is justified, this same lot of players and the manager were by far and away the best team in England and won the double.

We all know if we'd kept Lukaku, De Bruyne, Mata etc. all the same members would be laying into them saying how they don't have the right attitudes and that we should signed those quality European talents like Costa, Hazard and Willian instead.

There are serious problems at the club that need to be sorted but the sheer enjoyment some people seem to get from all of this turmoil both worries and saddens me greatly.

Roman needs to choose one of the following 2 options right now:

1) Back Mourinho, come out in the press and say that he will not be sacked regardless of where we finish and there is 0 pressure on him now. Then go to Mourinho, tell him he's getting no money in January but will get a large amount in the summer to rebuild the squad and should from this moment onwards include at the very least 4/5 youngsters in every single match (RLC, Zouma, Kenedy and Baba should be 100% starters, Aina, Traore, JCS, Musonda, Kiwomya, Colkett and Dasilva should be getting lots of game time too) for the rest of this season and get rid of the under-performing older players (most of them) either by selling them (Fabregas, Oscar, Ramires), not renewing their contracts (Terry, Ivanovic) or even releasing them if noone wants them (Mikel).

2) Sack Mourinho, literally tomorrow. Put Steve Holland in charge or something and give him exactly the same instructions I mentioned above. Then get a manager in towards the end of the season or at the end of it.

Sorry but although I agree with the overall premise, Roman/Board dont need to go public to say anything. That only shows weakness.

If he is indeed backing Mourinho I hope he already made that clear to everyone. But no, it would be stupid and incredibly weak to realease a SECOND official statement backing the manager.

Sorry but although I agree with the overall premise, Roman/Board dont need to go public to say anything. That only shows weakness.

If he is indeed backing Mourinho I hope he already made that clear to everyone. But no, it would be stupid and incredibly weak to realease a SECOND official statement backing the manager.

The point was to literally state that no matter where we finish Jose is safe. Take all the pressure away because the players and manager are playing under such extreme pressure ATM and unfortunately for them they can't seem to deal with it. I would prefer the players to shrug off the pressure themselves but they just don't seem capable. Make a point that Mou is staying so all paper talk about him getting sacked stops and give him the freedom (and instructions behind the scenes so he doesn't have a choice) to play the kids.