The Mourinho Thread

Can't believe posters are getting upset about other posters being negative. There's not exactly a lot to be positive about is there?. The club is lurching from one crisis to another since the first game of the season I can't be bothered listing them all. Meanwhile the whole of the football world is pissing themselves laughing at our decline. And we are in a position where the owner seems reluctant to sack a manager who's responsible for the worse set of results since Danny Blanchflower. Roman I love you and what you've done for the club but because of your previous itchy trigger you've painted yourself into a corner.

Who can replace him though?

Another short-term fix who we get rid of in 18 months?

Honestly, I think Ancelotti would return. However, if he doesnt I would hire an interim manager like we did with Benitez. I dont know any names on top of my head but I bet there are people interested in a position like that on Chelsea. It doesnt have to be a markee name, just someone who will work hard.

I'm thinking Mou is in the same spot as Moyes was at united, we're just waiting till champions league football is officially out of reach so we can fire him cheaper. Right now there isn't much incentive too fire him as we have little to play for any more

I doubt if Jose might have agreed to such a clause in his contract. When is the round of 16 by the way

The point was to literally state that no matter where we finish Jose is safe. Take all the pressure away because the players and manager are playing under such extreme pressure ATM and unfortunately for them they can't seem to deal with it. I would prefer the players to shrug off the pressure themselves but they just don't seem capable. Make a point that Mou is staying so all paper talk about him getting sacked stops and give him the freedom (and instructions behind the scenes so he doesn't have a choice) to play the kids.

I know what the point was and I agree with it. However, its something that should be done internally. Never externally.

You are Roman and you want to calm everyone down? Take your helicopter to Cobham, gather the staff and players and announce Jose is staying for good no matter what and the players dont have to listen to a single bs the media says. There, end of story. Absolutely no need to go public.

Sorry but although I agree with the overall premise, Roman/Board dont need to go public to say anything. That only shows weakness.

If he is indeed backing Mourinho I hope he already made that clear to everyone. But no, it would be stupid and incredibly weak to realease a SECOND official statement backing the manager.

I am Sure Roman would have met the squad several times to discuss the issue.It just seems he doesn't want to do fire when it's the most justifiable one he will do till date

Honestly, I think Ancelotti would return. However, if he doesnt I would hire an interim manager like we did with Benitez. I dont know any names on top of my head but I bet there are people interested in a position like that on Chelsea. It doesnt have to be a markee name, just someone who will work hard.

Still reckon Paul Clement would be a good fit.

Worked under high profile managers, worked with superstars of world football, knows the club and hiarchy, knows the academy and youth system, doing OK at his present club.

Not high profile and untested at this level in his own right but knows Chelsea

@mods/admins

This is also not a member that will add a lot quality to your forum, maybe you should give him a warning for repeatedly using the term ''fanboys'' for defending the club's most successful manager. Actually, he provoked us from the beginning with using ''mourinho fanboys and sycophants '' from the beginning in his first post. Even the older members who are Mourinho critics don't call us like that.

@bellion, Mana & other negative people

Call me a fan boy, call me a big Jose fanboy I don't mind it, I don't care. But then you should also call me a Willian, Ramires, Cahill, Mikel, Diego, Cesc, Pedro, Hazard, Matic, Azpi, Courtois, JT, Ivanovic fan boy. Or in other words, I just love my club.

This is an open forum and probably the biggest Chelsea community online, I don't like the atmosphere to be ''the players from other clubs are always better'', ''the ex players are always better'' and ''our manager is a fraud''. That's why I defend them.

You guys always focus negative sides, these players and manager won us the league last season but starting from match day 1 people are already slamming our own players and manager.Willian was still getting stick after the West Brom game (game 3) while he performed whole 2015 year long. Cesc is now being labeled as the biggest villain - he produced 23 assists last season, give him some respect, he's just not playing in the right system. Ivanovic has been a Chelsea great if not legend, don't f*cking insult the man because he is aging. Same thing happened with Drogba last season, people were even insulting our club's legend on here.

Sometimes I seriously wonder, is this even a Chelsea forum? By far the most negative community online, maybe bellion is an added value after all because he fits here perfectly.

You contradict yourself in the same post by declaring that you don't care about being labelled a Mourinho fanboy yet demand that I receive a warning for doing so.

Feel free to ignore my posts if you don't like to read them but demanding that those who aren't sharing the same views as you to be warned or banned shows you to be the egoistic and shallow character that you are.

You don't want so-called negative posts? Create your own forum then.

I know what the point was and I agree with it. However, its something that should be done internally. Never externally.

You are Roman and you want to calm everyone down? Take your helicopter to Cobham, gather the staff and players and announce Jose is staying for good no matter what and the players dont have to listen to a single bs the media says. There, end of story. Absolutely no need to go public.

I doubt he will or has done that but my gut feeling tells me that Abrahamovich is giving Mourinho the entire season unless the club is still flirting with a relegation battle come March or April next year.

Whether Mourinho will remain or stay beyond next summer will probably depend on who is available to replace him in the hot seat.

How can anyone not fucus on the negatives when we have the Negative one as our manager? :lol:

When I see the turgid football on display in the vast majority of matches this season and coupled with the unmotivated spirit of the team on the pitch, I can't help but feel negative.

The towel has been well and truly chucked in by our lot, they aren't bothered and they aren't playing for him. The dressing room is broken, the attitudes are out in full force and players having a pop at each other on the field.

Fucking mess.

What did Mourinho do or say to them that caused all this disinterest in playing on the pitch? It was apparent right from pre-season.

Now that he has blasted his entire team with feelings of betrayal to the press, all good ties between them have been severed for good or for ill. But he will last the season as long as he drags the club away from the relgation zone.

Fair enough. I guess it's just to stop the media speculation around José's job and to let us, the fans know that that is the case. You make a good point for keeping it internal though.

Either way, something drastic HAS to be done.

The towel has been well and truly chucked in by our lot, they aren't bothered and they aren't playing for him. The dressing room is broken, the attitudes are out in full force and players having a pop at each other on the field.

Fucking mess.

I think most of the players are disappointed by their performance..in the second half they tried but that is not enough..They are mentally broken down and the result was painful for them.perhaps they want to be in isolation..that is why they probably did not go and appreciate the fans..but they should have shown respect to the fans.