The Mourinho Thread

And the players aren't doing that? Hazard puts his body on the line every time he has the ball at his feet poor guy has been carrying our offense getting hacked. I see Willian running too and fro every game. You got Matic out there doing the job of two men and we're one point off relegation regardless.

If their heads begin to drop you can't blame them. They've never been in this position before.

The team full of fighters that you speak so highly of turned on AVB the moment they faced real adversity. What do you think they would do you think they would do to Jose right now? This is far worse than anything they faced.

TOP post regarding Hazard and Willian ,, trouble is Hazard is in the same situation as Robben was , Stay in the PL and get your career cut short .. For his sake he

needs a move to the continent , Willian is perfect for the PL

You think the City or PSG players care about the fans or the club or whatever? No they don't but they'd still put five past us because they play better football

Running three times as fast and having 'heart' can't overcome shit tactics.

I agree with what you've said in totality..

However, when a team of the stature of Chelsea goes through horrible stretches of form, these said players that cost us tens of millions of pounds and are on high wages, you can't just sit back and chalk up all of this season's trouble to tactics. Like yes, JM should be fired, not even trying to exonerate him. But there's a standard that has to be expected. How do tactics explain Costa/Fabregas/Hazard all showing up over-weight at the beginning of the season? Our previous teams, even when they went through tough periods always knew how grind out results in spite of the many managers that we've fired under the Roman era. Heck, at one point, the main leaders of the team purposefully got a manager fired and delivered a UCL trophy on the back of it.

Even as Rafa Benitez struggles mightily at Real Madrid, do you not expect them to still finish Top 3? Those players are good enough (and in our case, "should" be) good enough to still win games "on their own" so to speak. We've seen it happen in the past at Chelsea, unfortunately, this group of players can't overcome such impediments.

Overall, JM's failure as a manager has made this situation exponentially worse than it should have been under a competent manager. Even if we were going to struggle this season under. Struggling should have comprised of being 8/9th at worst, not being in a relegation battle, imo.

"One of my best qualities is to read the game for my players; to read the opponent and identify every detail about the opponent..."

No wonder we play such shit football.

He overloads the players with so much information about the opposition that the players turn into shells of themselves.

His biggest quality is telling players "Drop 20 yards deeper / I need 2 players to double up on Mahrez"

Complete and utter coward; shit on a stick football is here to stay.

I'm still behind José for a number of reasons.

His critics on here say he doesn't/can't coach offensive football. The first half of last season we were revered as an excellent attacking side so it's clear he can do it.

To me, it's clear from his post match interview that he expects a certain level of intensity and tactical nous that he feels his players aren't delivering on. I don't think many will disagree with that - we complain about it regularly.

He suggested tonight that perhaps he took the squad to the next level last season, winning us the league. I agree. How many of these players, even during the first half of last season, would force their way in to other top European clubs?

The players, in my opinion, don't look remotely interested.

The recruitment this season has been gash.

Finally, Mourinho has a proven history of winning whilst half of this squad look like passengers.

Given his comments tonight I would like to see him throw a few kids on going forward. If he really believes these guys aren't doing as they're told then it will do no harm to give the youth a go. They'd be full of enthusiasm, which sure, might not win games, but it would be a whole lot easier to swallow

I agree with what you've said in totality..

However, when a team of the stature of Chelsea goes through horrible stretches of form, these said players that cost us tens of millions of pounds and are on high wages, you can't just sit back and chalk up all of this season's trouble to tactics. Like yes, JM should be fired, not even trying to exonerate him. But there's a standard that has to be expected. How do tactics explain Costa/Fabregas/Hazard all showing up over-weight at the beginning of the season? Our previous teams, even when they went through tough periods always knew how grind out results in spite of the many managers that we've fired under the Roman era. Heck, at one point, the main leaders of the team purposefully got a manager fired and delivered a UCL trophy on the back of it.

Even as Rafa Benitez struggles mightily at Real Madrid, do you not expect them to still finish Top 3? Those players are good enough (and in our case, "should" be) good enough to still win games "on their own" so to speak. We've seen it happen in the past at Chelsea, unfortunately, this group of players can't overcome such impediments.

Overall, JM's failure as a manager has made this situation exponentially worse than it should have been under a competent manager. Even if we were going to struggle this season under. Struggling should have comprised of being 8/9th at worst, not being in a relegation battle, imo.

Not saying that it is but what if the job those managers did was simply never as bad as we are currently seeing under Mourinho in 15/16? Is that possible?

And the players aren't doing that? Hazard puts his body on the line every time he has the ball at his feet poor guy has been carrying our offense getting hacked. I see Willian running too and fro every game. You got Matic out there doing the job of two men and we're one point off relegation regardless.

Says a lot when you could only name 3 players. Wouldn't even put Matic in that bracket because taking aside the "he's gotta do the job of two players" notion, his performances have been nowhere near the standard he set in the last 1 1/2 years.

If their heads begin to drop you can't blame them. They've never been in this position before.

That is true but the thing is, we're talking about experienced players here, players who have won things. The least you'll expect them to show, especially at the current moment, is competency but they aren't showing that.

The team full of fighters that you speak so highly of turned on AVB the moment they faced real adversity. What do you think they would do you think they would do to Jose right now? This is far worse than anything they faced.

I'll just quote what I said to Henrique...

Like I said, they all had issues with the managers and didn't like them but they still showed the desire to win games, to win trophies. They are still at least winning things for themselves and the club. Are the players now even doing that?

Last page

Don't read it or just laugh at it @Henrique, @Killer, @Rmpr and others, it's just "a book without any valid points and full of weird arguments",

my time has come to an end, my last page on here, don't worry!

I'm fed up by this bullies, don't need that in my free time anymore.

About the game:

It was a very bad game, we didn't stand a chance in the first half. No shots on goal and no play whatsoever.

Second half was slightly better, some chances were there for the taking (for example Ivanovic or Remy) but it shouldn't happen.

Maybe Jose Mourinho's time at Chelsea will end within the next hours. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion about that.

We were that bad, no fuckin' clue. Some people had been sacked for less. I expected a win, how wrong could i be?!

Au revoir:

What i can't stand is calling a member of "our" team cunt or worse, lack of respect and manners. But most of the members don't give a fuck.

Some members have fun taking sentences out of context and laughing at a very sad fellow Blue.

Schadenfreude is already on a new level, sky-high i might say, it's a big fun laughing other members down.

Best thing to do is writing an one-liner about how much you want some people out of the club. Put in as much disrespect as you can!

Some people don't want to have a discussion; if you don't comply, you missed the point, explaining it properly is just beneath their dignity.

I started to be more active in the summer, back then it seemed like a special place where some guys could share a beer. D.O.P.E

Well, that has changed over the last months, the atmosphere is getting more and more toxic, just nasty.

Thanks @stroey, @Johnny, @blue_fox, @Barbara, @stats, @CMS, @iceboy, @DYC, @Fulham_Broadway, @supporter for some good debates.

Wish you guys all the best for the future.

We had some good discussions, but this isn't okay. You're better than is. Take a look at Muzchap.

Didierforever is as aggressive as you are, at least he has manners.

In the future you can discredit our people as much as you like, i'm done, therefore quoting is useless.

Heartbroken and crying in the corner, but this decision is taken.

I should have done it some days ago, but after some nice messages i reconsidered. But it's hopeless.

Feel free to delete my account, @ModTeam.

Goodbye!

come back when we are in the top 4 or even top 6 and we can be happy together

Last pageDon't read it or just laugh at it @Henrique, @Killer, @Rmpr and others, it's just "a book without any valid points and full of weird arguments",my time has come to an end, my last page on here, don't worry!I'm fed up by this bullies, don't need that in my free time anymore.About the game:It was a very bad game, we didn't stand a chance in the first half. No shots on goal and no play whatsoever.Second half was slightly better, some chances were there for the taking (for example Ivanovic or Remy) but it shouldn't happen.Maybe Jose Mourinho's time at Chelsea will end within the next hours. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion about that.We were that bad, no fuckin' clue. Some people had been sacked for less. I expected a win, how wrong could i be?!Au revoir:What i can't stand is calling a member of "our" team cunt or worse, lack of respect and manners. But most of the members don't give a fuck.Some members have fun taking sentences out of context and laughing at a very sad fellow Blue.Schadenfreude is already on a new level, sky-high i might say, it's a big fun laughing other members down.Best thing to do is writing an one-liner about how much you want some people out of the club. Put in as much disrespect as you can!Some people don't want to have a discussion; if you don't comply, you missed the point, explaining it properly is just beneath their dignity.I started to be more active in the summer, back then it seemed like a special place where some guys could share a beer. D.O.P.EWell, that has changed over the last months, the atmosphere is getting more and more toxic, just nasty.Thanks @stroey, @Johnny, @blue_fox, @Barbara, @stats, @CMS, @iceboy, @DYC, @Fulham_Broadway, @supporter for some good debates.Wish you guys all the best for the future. We had some good discussions, but this isn't okay. You're better than is. Take a look at Muzchap.Didierforever is as aggressive as you are, at least he has manners.In the future you can discredit our people as much as you like, i'm done, therefore quoting is useless.Heartbroken and crying in the corner, but this decision is taken.I should have done it some days ago, but after some nice messages i reconsidered. But it's hopeless.Feel free to delete my account, @ModTeam.Goodbye!

reference the use of abusive language towards players etc...there are other forums where that is frowned upon especially as the media read the forums to get stories.

Perhaps you are better off posting on those ones or staying here and just blocking the posters that use that language