The Mourinho Thread

Same shit football, different day. I still think Jose will be in charge until the end of the season where we would narrowly avoid relegation. We will have a new manager next season.

Can't see us winning the UCL on current form and morale. Can we beat teams still left like Bayern, Barca and Madrid? Yea pigs might fly too..

This is just not happening I was the idiot that told I want him to stick on till end of season but I simply don't see any kind of improvement result wise of the way we play.

Same dumbness over and over. If this goes on we will be the next liverpool. Wont be able to attract any kind of talent because we effing wont be in champions league.

He is attacking Hazard and Costa now. What a fraud. I never wanted him back, made no sense. Thanks Maureen, no CL next year. Roman fire that fraud ASAP.

@The Skipper and @Spike

Hi, please take a look at this member, it's probably ''couris'' that has been banned. reason = new member, and using fraud + ''maureen''.

Last page

Don't read it or just laugh at it @Henrique, @Killer, @Rmpr and others, it's just "a book without any valid points and full of weird arguments",

my time has come to an end, my last page on here, don't worry!

I'm fed up by this bullies, don't need that in my free time anymore.

About the game:

It was a very bad game, we didn't stand a chance in the first half. No shots on goal and no play whatsoever.

Second half was slightly better, some chances were there for the taking (for example Ivanovic or Remy) but it shouldn't happen.

Maybe Jose Mourinho's time at Chelsea will end within the next hours. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion about that.

We were that bad, no fuckin' clue. Some people had been sacked for less. I expected a win, how wrong could i be?!

Au revoir:

What i can't stand is calling a member of "our" team cunt or worse, lack of respect and manners. But most of the members don't give a fuck.

Some members have fun taking sentences out of context and laughing at a very sad fellow Blue.

Schadenfreude is already on a new level, sky-high i might say, it's a big fun laughing other members down.

Best thing to do is writing an one-liner about how much you want some people out of the club. Put in as much disrespect as you can!

Some people don't want to have a discussion; if you don't comply, you missed the point, explaining it properly is just beneath their dignity.

I started to be more active in the summer, back then it seemed like a special place where some guys could share a beer. D.O.P.E

Well, that has changed over the last months, the atmosphere is getting more and more toxic, just nasty.

Thanks @stroey, @Johnny, @blue_fox, @Barbara, @stats, @CMS, @iceboy, @DYC, @Fulham_Broadway, @supporter for some good debates.

Wish you guys all the best for the future.

We had some good discussions, but this isn't okay. You're better than is. Take a look at Muzchap.

Didierforever is as aggressive as you are, at least he has manners.

In the future you can discredit our people as much as you like, i'm done, therefore quoting is useless.

Heartbroken and crying in the corner, but this decision is taken.

I should have done it some days ago, but after some nice messages i reconsidered. But it's hopeless.

Feel free to delete my account, @ModTeam.

Goodbye!

Mate, have a sleep and reconsider - emotions run high, bad decisions and comments are made!

Whilst I may not always agree with your point of view, I do enjoy reading your posts, as I'm sure many others do!

C'mon, we might be 'pony' on the pitch, but we're all fans with opinions, let's stick together on the forum! :)

Servus - as the Austrians would say ;)

@mods/admins

This is also not a member that will add a lot quality to your forum, maybe you should give him a warning for repeatedly using the term ''fanboys'' for defending the club's most successful manager. Actually, he provoked us from the beginning with using ''mourinho fanboys and sycophants '' from the beginning in his first post. Even the older members who are Mourinho critics don't call us like that.

@bellion, Mana & other negative people

Call me a fan boy, call me a big Jose fanboy I don't mind it, I don't care. But then you should also call me a Willian, Ramires, Cahill, Mikel, Diego, Cesc, Pedro, Hazard, Matic, Azpi, Courtois, JT, Ivanovic fan boy. Or in other words, I just love my club.

This is an open forum and probably the biggest Chelsea community online, I don't like the atmosphere to be ''the players from other clubs are always better'', ''the ex players are always better'' and ''our manager is a fraud''. That's why I defend them.

You guys always focus negative sides, these players and manager won us the league last season but starting from match day 1 people are already slamming our own players and manager.Willian was still getting stick after the West Brom game (game 3) while he performed whole 2015 year long. Cesc is now being labeled as the biggest villain - he produced 23 assists last season, give him some respect, he's just not playing in the right system. Ivanovic has been a Chelsea great if not legend, don't f*cking insult the man because he is aging. Same thing happened with Drogba last season, people were even insulting our club's legend on here.

Sometimes I seriously wonder, is this even a Chelsea forum? By far the most negative community online, maybe bellion is an added value after all because he fits here perfectly.

Thought about writing something but you've covered all the points. Brilliant posts, love the attitude and couldn't agree more.

He is, in fact, deflecting the blame off the players. How many stories do you see floating around about players being poor versus Mourinho getting the sack? What's the ratio? - its embarrasing!

So you are saying Mourinho completely slammed the players to protect them? Did you watch the post-match interview? He said players betrayed him to protect them from the media? Newspapers are writing about him because it gets more clicks, always have and always will. There have been plenty of stories about how shit the players have been too, you just choose to neglect them and think that everything Jose says is some kind of brilliant mind game. Your fascination with him is becoming embarrassing. This season has proved that Mourinho isn't all that, in fact it's clear as day he has very little control left now and he's speaking out of emotions, not some calculated masterplan to uplift the players.

So you are saying Mourinho completely slammed the players to protect them? Did you watch the post-match interview? He said players betrayed him to protect them from the media? Newspapers are writing about him because it gets more clicks, always have and always will. There have been plenty of stories about how shit the players have been too, you just choose to neglect them and think that everything Jose says is some kind of brilliant mind game. Your fascination with him is becoming embarrassing. This season has proved that Mourinho isn't all that, in fact it's clear as day he has very little control left now and he's speaking out of emotions, not some calculated masterplan to uplift the players.

Your fascination with Metsaj's posts is becoming embarrasing. Let people have their opinions, the fact that you disagree doesn't make them false.