The Mourinho Thread

For me he's flirting with being sacked, right on the borderline. Remember, it's all about dollars.

I think so too, he is just asking to be sacked to get the extra money.

Its still not over.

BREAKING NEWS : Jose Mourinho has decided to continue at Real Madrid next season, confirmed in the press conference.

Hahaha I knew it!

Mourinho is the biggest bullshitter I ever seen.

All that I wanted to comeback I love England is nonsense.

You know why he said that shit?

Because he had a fail season!

He got outsmarted by a new and upcoming coach in klopp.

So instead of focusing on his mistakes and the praise for this new coach he came with the bs to get people to talk about something else.

I knew it, just like freaking neymar

So forget him and get pellegrini. Mourinho lost his only one chance to return.

Freaking prima Donna.

He's just begging to be sacked, nothing more to it. If he is fired, he will receive a hefty compensation but if he leaves willingly, he gets nothing.

Easy, let´s just sit back and observe the situation for a bit longer. We will be tangoed for a long summer. We just shouldn´t jump quickly on every new bullshit "news story" that comes out of nowhere. If he stays at Madrid, fine, that is his problem. If he comes - party time. In the meantime, we just have to relax and hopefully see Chelsea finish the season in a good style and let the board do their work in the summer.

To be completly honest: i am surprised about nothing anymore when it comes to this club. I can see us sign Peligrini and at the same time i can see us reunited with José. Both are completly different options but both would be terrific options for the club in the future.

We won't be having a definitive answer until the current La Liga season is over. I think the press conference today is Mourinho at his best - mind games; it's one last boost to the players that they still have to get second place and win the cup. He also out lashes against certain former key players in the press conference. Overall, do you really think Madrid are going to get rid of at least 10 players from their squad, (including their precious Casillas or Ronaldo); the likelihood is that Mourinho will be leaving, and he is playing the game of wanting Madrid to fire him....(money money money!)

He is constantly attacking players verbally and in any opportunity given he is taking it. This in itself is massively rocking the boat which is what leads to me think he really is ready to be sacked. The board at Madrid won't get shot of players like Cassilas etc as it is far more sense to keep there players and swing the momentum back to Jose and get rid that way.

He's literally writing his last speech for me.

Gentleman, no need to worry, lets be a bit more intelligeant and you'll quickly understand that José Mourinho isnt continuing at the capital of spain.

José is an opportunist at times, very clever, very determined to have what he wants, he is a complicated person, and will play tricks and games until he is here.Dudes, you dont attack your captain and bench him, you dont simply attack Pepe, Iker, the whole team, journalist, praise Barcelona and after that, to stay and live with people who knows you a bit more after.Mourinho has no chance to stay, no chance.

The players hate him for most, because he is a man of truth, honest who put the team before anything, big ego yes, but I would rather call that character.He'll comeback, its a matter of time.He is already gone in madrid.