The Mourinho Thread

Hi guys, I am new to the forum. First post.

Let me introduce me: I was a regular follower of Chelsea away games in the 90s and had to give up because of relocation abroad. Having said that, I am watching all matches.

My opinion is the following:

1. José Mourinho: he has lost the dressing room. He also lost the medics since this outburst with Eva. It is all very linked. That was a major mistake he made: any disagreements should be discussed internally, not publicly disclosed as he did during the press conference, and as ugly and disrespectful as it was. Besides, he should stop saying that the team deserved better. No, we are just dreadful to be honest. Besides, he fails to introduce new young talented players, he just sticks to his (old) favorites. Zouma is an exception. But Rémy, for example, will remain forever the third choice, even if he plays at his best. How to motivate the players under these circumstances?

2. Quality of the players: some Chelsea players are over-rated. Hazard is a case in point. Very inconsistent. He is under-performing for Chelsea currently. But he also does for his national team, Belgium. The coach of Belgium made it clear that he was the worst player on the pitch during the national duties and that he wanted to substitute them. After two matches. Why the hell is that guy still on the pitch after 5 dreadful displays for Chelsea? Same for Ivan and Fabregas (who was btw kicked out of Barca) among others.

3. Transfer policy: Chelsea brought in some 'high profile' players ... that will never get back to the levels they had before their (recurrent or major) injuries. Examples? Diego Costa and Falcao. First one has to cope with recurrent injuries; second had his leg broken in France; was subsequently kicked out of Monaco, and kicked out MU. Still, he was hired by CFC. Sorry for him, but what to expect from a broken leg? And Pedro was just a substitute at Barca. Problem is that although we do not sign top-rated players, we are selling ... our top players to our main competitors: Cech, Kevin De Bruyne, Mata, etc.

Great first post...where were you when we were winning the league?....lost the dressing room...if anything he loves his players so much that he keeps on playing his favourites again and again which is where he made mistake...what i guess is he is probably thinking that these players won the league last time...so it is obvious that he gives them time to improve and perform better because they deserve that atleast...which is one of the reason why i think he keeps on playing them despite their bad form..yes mourinho made some mistakes ...most important ones are ivanovic in starting xi and exiling remy....but i trust him to turn this around...and i trust the players to do better because everyone knows that this is not their level

2 seasons ago: Little horse

Last season: Thoroughbred horse

This season: Glue factory horse?

:cry:

Pantomime horse Mourinho at the front. Ivan at the back with the big rear end and his head up Mourinho's arse.

Is losing to Arsenal going to be the final straw?

After arsenal, we have southampton, newcastle, villa and west ham which should be all wins...

Honestly, in those 4 game stretch, if we drop more than 6 points, Jose should be sacked,.

Newcastle away has been troublesome when we were good. I'm worried about how it would be if we're bad. West Ham thrashed Liverpool an have been a bit of trouble in the past.

With our current form, I can see 6 points from those 4. I'm expecting anywhere between 3-7.

What point total is so low that we drop further into crisis?

Hi guys, I am new to the forum. First post.

Let me introduce me: I was a regular follower of Chelsea away games in the 90s and had to give up because of relocation abroad. Having said that, I am watching all matches.

My opinion is the following:

1. José Mourinho: he has lost the dressing room. He also lost the medics since this outburst with Eva. It is all very linked. That was a major mistake he made: any disagreements should be discussed internally, not publicly disclosed as he did during the press conference, and as ugly and disrespectful as it was. Besides, he should stop saying that the team deserved better. No, we are just dreadful to be honest. Besides, he fails to introduce new young talented players, he just sticks to his (old) favorites. Zouma is an exception. But Rémy, for example, will remain forever the third choice, even if he plays at his best. How to motivate the players under these circumstances?

2. Quality of the players: some Chelsea players are over-rated. Hazard is a case in point. Very inconsistent. He is under-performing for Chelsea currently. But he also does for his national team, Belgium. The coach of Belgium made it clear that he was the worst player on the pitch during the national duties and that he wanted to substitute them. After two matches. Why the hell is that guy still on the pitch after 5 dreadful displays for Chelsea? Same for Ivan and Fabregas (who was btw kicked out of Barca) among others.

3. Transfer policy: Chelsea brought in some 'high profile' players ... that will never get back to the levels they had before their (recurrent or major) injuries. Examples? Diego Costa and Falcao. First one has to cope with recurrent injuries; second had his leg broken in France; was subsequently kicked out of Monaco, and kicked out MU. Still, he was hired by CFC. Sorry for him, but what to expect from a broken leg? And Pedro was just a substitute at Barca. Problem is that although we do not sign top-rated players, we are selling ... our top players to our main competitors: Cech, Kevin De Bruyne, Mata, etc.

so I take it you never watched Hazard play last season then?

Arsenal hasn't really been playing as good as most predicted, including myself....

I thought they would be more dominant team with the squad they have, but have been somewhat overrated...

We could win, however, our team is on terrible form and they will most likely have the motivation to kill us all as domestic competitors for the title this year with the win...

Playing poor but still 6 points ahead..probably win and then go back to what so far seems normal for us this season.Surely can'make it 3 league losses in a row..

The problems are clear and have been since pre season and yet seems unwilling to change anything.Needs to just take a sodding risk now maybe play a few youth.Our team at the moment is crap so can hardly make it worse by doing so.Just taken leaps backwards

The way our fans have turned on Mourinho already is utterly embarrassing.

He's gone from The Father of Chelsea Football Club

To

A bigger mistake than AVB.

Fucking bunch of wankers.. The lot of you.

Just remember how many trophies he has won with us. Thanks!

His history is all well and good. I don't hold any Chelsea manager in higher regard than Mourinho, but you can't cover your eyes and ears to what is going on this season because of what he has brought in the past. He doesn't get immunity from criticism.

To

as the PAQman is fond of saying ,, have you watched us in 2015 ,, and to call him the Father of Chelsea is insulting beyond belief

To

I'm not even Jose's biggest fan but the abuse he's getting from even his biggest backers is alarming. I'm more annoyed by his team selection & transfer record than anything, can't believe fans want him out 5 games into the season after winning the double this past year. If he's sacked we aren't going to get a better manager unless Pep makes himself available.

The League is long gone but if he starts picking the correct players we can still finish in the Top 4 & compete in the cups.

He wont be sacked, Roman aint that guy anymore (trigger finger). He will give him till the end of season to sort stuff out, and that way will save himself some millions.

With Jose i love the guy and what he has done for us, but he needs to stop with his ego and admit he has made mistake and need to address them mistakes, not hide behind utter BS that his spits out after games

I'm not even Jose's biggest fan but the abuse he's getting from even his biggest backers is alarming. I'm more annoyed by his team selection & transfer record than anything, can't believe fans want him out 5 games into the season after winning the double this past year. If he's sacked we aren't going to get a better manager unless Pep makes himself available.

The League is long gone but if he starts picking the correct players we can still finish in the Top 4 & compete in the cups.

Dude! That's the whole fucking reason people are slating him!

Because he isn't giving other players a chance when the ones he picks aren't fit to step on the pitch!!!

His fucking stubbornness to change anything and blame luck is what is incensing everybody to be annoyed.

This 'notion' that will we make Top4 is massively presumptuous - have you seen the table! Have you watched EVERY excruciating minute of our complete wank football this season?

I don't think we are a shoo-in for Top4 at the minute - not even close - we're on mid table form right now.

Just 'wow' this sense of entitlement that because we are Chelsea we are guaranteed a top 4 spot. Life don't work like that and unless something drastic happens - I can't see us making it. Either Jose needs to change or Chelsea need to change Jose.

There - I have said it. Happy to be quoted and ridiculed at the end of the season should I be proven incorrect. A little humiliation on a forum is a small price to pay for my team to finish in the Top 4....

To

Calling all Chelsea fans wankers because they disagree with you nice one. You can't see the wood for the trees that's your problem son. At the moment Mourinho looks like a frustrated father who's watching his kids under 10 team getting soundly beaten every week. And instead of facing up to his own inadequacies he's looking for scapegoats to blame.

To

If there's any consistency on this forum, this guy should be suspended as well.