The Mourinho Thread

I think Mourinho style of running a team doesn't suit modern younger footballers. He was with Bobby Robson at Barcelona when they had players like Ronaldo, Guardiola, Stoichkov etc, at Chelsea he got Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Cech, at Inter Zanetti, Materazzi, Eto'o, Milito, Zlatan. In the current times you need to treat players like an egg. It's FB, Instagram and selfie kind generation of a players. Super easily they get offended. Example of Ronaldo at Madrid. After he left he spoked out that he was treat as a merchandise at Madrid but he was very professional about and it doesn't stopped him from being beast on the pitch. He's also not the kind of player to collapse after the criticism.

As much as like Mourinho he shouldn't coming back here for the 3rd time as long as there is at least one player on the squad that who used to work with during his last spell at Chelsea. Also or club needs restructurise because we're about quick fix and instant results, everything what can't be fix in 3 months doesn't have the right to go on much further. Even Klopp wouldn't get here as much time as he did at Liverpool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jose Mourinho shows why he's out of touch and out of a job at Man United

http://www.espn.co.uk/soccer/club/manchester-united/360/blog/post/3755802/jose-mourinho-shows-why-hes-out-of-touch-and-out-of-a-job-at-man-united

Jose Mourinho offered some interesting observations during his two-game stint as a pundit on BeIN Sports, but his advice to Arsenal manager Unai Emery that Mesut Ozil "needs a little bit of care and a little bit of love" to perform at his best was the one which would have had everyone at Manchester United rolling their eyes. Self-awareness has never been one of Mourinho's strong points, but telling a rival manager that he needs be more aware of a player's feelings appears to be a classic case of "Do as I say, not as I do."

Paul Pogba, Luke Shaw, Marcus Rashford, Alexis Sanchez, Chris Smalling and several other United players would argue that Mourinho did not heed his own advice when dealing with the differing personalities in the Old Trafford dressing room. Rather than offer care and love, Mourinho took abrasiveness to a new level in criticising his players openly and his final months in charge of United were full of negativity and acrimony. 

Yet the remarks about Ozil were only one element of an insight into precisely why Mourinho failed at United and why he must change his ways if he is ever to return to the top table of management again. The main thing that came across from his appearances as a pundit in the Middle East was how much he is looking to the past, rather than the future. Mourinho's track record is great -- winning league titles in four different European countries, two Champions Leagues, UEFA Cup/Europa League success, and countless domestic cups in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain -- but to continue to be successful, a coach must move with the times.

Sir Alex Ferguson lasted so long at United because he was always prepared to embrace new ideas, find new coaches and, crucially, face forward. Yet all Mourinho could do was look backwards. He claimed that the term "parking the bus" was only coined "when I was champions with Real Madrid with 100 points and 106 goals." He insisted that Manchester City's Pep Guardiola and Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp are only having so much success because they have had the full support of their clubs -- overlooking the fact that he spent just short of £400m on new players during five transfer windows at United.

snip

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho accepts one-year prison sentence over tax fraud

JOSE Mourinho has accepted a one-year suspended prison term after being accused of tax fraud in Spain.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/757857/jose-mourinho-prison-sentence-tax-fraud-spain-court

53 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Fuck me

BREAKING: Jose Mourinho accepts one-year prison sentence over tax fraud

JOSE Mourinho has accepted a one-year suspended prison term after being accused of tax fraud in Spain.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/757857/jose-mourinho-prison-sentence-tax-fraud-spain-court

So he is now a convicted felon, doesn't that absolutely fuck him on work permits and travel?

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bless her!!

I'm with you gal!! You might be onto something!!! I've got this idea it is full of things like Unicorns, Elves, Leprechauns,The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy. All those good things they tell us are not real but they are!! And everyone eats big handfulls of fly agarics and psilocybin and have a luvly old time!

Maybe Mou should take a trip there!

42 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Bless her!!

I'm with you gal!! You might be onto something!!! I've got this idea it is full of things like Unicorns, Elves, Leprechauns,The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy. All those good things they tell us are not real but they are!! And everyone eats big handfulls of fly agarics and psilocybin and have a luvly old time!

Maybe Mou should take a trip there!

That girl is a world class troll. She gets the 4chan cunts so spun out a couple went to jail for trying to swat her years ago.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

That girl is a world class troll. She gets the 4chan cunts so spun out a couple went to jail for trying to swat her years ago.

Wow. Never heard of 4chan, So why don't they like her? Cause shes a pisstake or what?

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wow. Never heard of 4chan, So why don't they like her? Cause shes a pisstake or what?

4Chan has been around for ages.16 years.Its where all the white nationalists alt right scum are. Its isnt just them, of course. Its where half the internet memes come from. Rick-rolling started there.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/ << thats the nasty part

Paedobear came from there too

∩___∩
     |ノ      ヽ
    /   ●    ● | クマ──!!
   |     (_●_) ミ
  彡、     |∪|  、`\
/ __    ヽノ /´>   )
(___)     /  (_/
  |        /
  |   /\  \
  | /     )   )