The Mourinho Thread

We all know Mous shortcomings but just read this article Carragher wrote about what Mou had told him after he got sacked the 2nd time. And I thought well it doesn't only apply to Mou does it! Poor fuckin hard done to Mou!

Jamie Carragher  brought up a conversation he had with Mourinho after he lost his job at Chelsea.

Carragher wrote in his column for the Telegraph: "Mourinho once told me after losing his job at Chelsea how he could see how management was evolving, players no longer receptive or tolerant to criticism even behind closed doors.

"Power has eroded even for the most formidable of managers."

As Carragher suggests, that could be the problem he has now.

Mourinho has been a very successful manager in the past due to his strong managerial style. But that has not worked at all at United.

One such example would be the case of Anthony Martial. The Frenchman clearly has the ability to be one of the world's best players, but after criticism from Mourinho, he looks uninterested whenever he has featured for Man United.

It's clear that he simply does not want to play under the 55-year-old.

Mourinho is also having trouble dealing with Paul Pogba. Despite Mourinho's backing, the Frenchman is failing to replicate that support both on and off the pitch.

It seems the Portuguese manager cannot control Pogba or Martial.

But it's not just players: Mourinho has also lost his power in the transfer market.

It's been well documented that Mourinho wanted to add reinforcements to his team: but the Man United hierarchy vetoed deals for his targets.

His power in this department will be reduced even further if Man United go ahead with plans to appoint a director of football.

Mourinho was fearful that managers were losing their power after his Chelsea departure, and that could well be the source of his problems now.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

We all know Mous shortcomings but just read this article Carragher wrote about what Mou had told him after he got sacked the 2nd time. And I thought well it doesn't only apply to Mou does it! Poor fuckin hard done to Mou!

Jamie Carragher  brought up a conversation he had with Mourinho after he lost his job at Chelsea.

Carragher wrote in his column for the Telegraph: "Mourinho once told me after losing his job at Chelsea how he could see how management was evolving, players no longer receptive or tolerant to criticism even behind closed doors.

"Power has eroded even for the most formidable of managers."

As Carragher suggests, that could be the problem he has now.

Mourinho has been a very successful manager in the past due to his strong managerial style. But that has not worked at all at United.

One such example would be the case of Anthony Martial. The Frenchman clearly has the ability to be one of the world's best players, but after criticism from Mourinho, he looks uninterested whenever he has featured for Man United.

It's clear that he simply does not want to play under the 55-year-old.

Mourinho is also having trouble dealing with Paul Pogba. Despite Mourinho's backing, the Frenchman is failing to replicate that support both on and off the pitch.

It seems the Portuguese manager cannot control Pogba or Martial.

But it's not just players: Mourinho has also lost his power in the transfer market.

It's been well documented that Mourinho wanted to add reinforcements to his team: but the Man United hierarchy vetoed deals for his targets.

His power in this department will be reduced even further if Man United go ahead with plans to appoint a director of football.

Mourinho was fearful that managers were losing their power after his Chelsea departure, and that could well be the source of his problems now.

It's crazy how little power most managers now have into the players they get. It's madness how a monster club like Manure have allowed their team to have a horrific back 4, shit for AMF, and not one true RWer, yet expect to still win league and CL. Add in the infighting between Mo and players ans it's a disaster waiting to happen. Lindelöf was a huge Mo bust. Bailly has regressed a tonne. The owners/board blame Mo and think their CB's and fullbacks are CL-winning level. They arent remotely close. Alexis was an extraordinarily expensive mistake. His salary is ludicrously high. £500,000 per week! That makes the £300k we offer to Eden look paultry in comparison. Zero clue why Manure agreed to pay him that much. Horrific business sense.

I detest Mourinho, but he is being undercut in many directions. He also is a cunt when it comes to man management. That will do him in at Manure.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

That will do him in at Manure.

Its been his downfall everywhere hes been. If you aren't part of his in crowd then you're fucked.

I know we can knock Manure players but by rights they should be able to put together a top 4 team

They managed to come 2nd last season afterall.

If someone told me in 2008 that ten years from now Jose Mourinho would be at Man.United and i would be hoping he stays and likely will be as gutted as when he left us the first time if/when he goes, i would have got the person who told me permanently sectioned.

It's really surreal how far he's dropped.

He has never been the same since Real Madrid. 

I actually feel a little sorry for him this time around. He is being targeted by the media and we all know how cuntish the media can be once they have somebody in their sights. That's not to say he hasn't made a rod for his own back. He is still a monumental tosser.

15 minutes ago, DDA said:

He has never been the same since Real Madrid. 

I actually feel a little sorry for him this time around. He is being targeted by the media and we all know how cuntish the media can be once they have somebody in their sights. That's not to say he hasn't made a rod for his own back. He is still a monumental tosser.

Madrid started the decline but it was what happened in 2015 that totally did him. First 18 months back everything was going good (bar the KDB sale), but the 5-3 at WHL set the wheels going for what's been an unprecedented fall from grace.

The meltdown is in full force now. Sit back, relax and enjoy :beer: Honestly, the way he's been for a while now, I'd recommend psychological intervention to him. It increasingly looks like over the years the pressure has caught up with his mental health. He is unable to accept that he isn't teh shit anymore, total denial.

Fully enjoying the meltdown, he really belongs to the banter section. Deserves everything that is thrown at him right now, bitter, past it manager that ruined his Chelsea legacy by spouting absolute shite about us at every chance. 

It's either Inter Milan or a NT next, no other big club is going to even enquire about him. Look at his presser last night, all this BS of playing well and always talks of others taking advantage of United's mistakes, but never aknowledges that their own chances come after big mistakes also, Rose's last night for example. Bitter fool, I hope they don't sack him yet. Things going to get even worse when CL starts, I hope they get drawn at least one top club. 

Brilliant watch his house of cards fall apart. The clapping at the fans at the end was cringe worthy, not only was it cringe worthy but he's trying to get them onside by praising them, they have all seen through him and his ways.

As for their team- I said last season it's shite, Jones and Smalling? Shaw? Herrera? Lindelof? that's to name a few that are absolute wank.

I hate Spurs and wanted them to lose last night but my god it was fucking comical watching all that unfold last night.

The special once.

7 hours ago, manpe said:

The meltdown is in full force now. Sit back, relax and enjoy :beer: Honestly, the way he's been for a while now, I'd recommend psychological intervention to him. It increasingly looks like over the years the pressure has caught up with his mental health. He is unable to accept that he isn't teh shit anymore, total denial.

APPAREMTLY some media thinks not

hahaha Can you see him at either place?

He says Perez still likes him and he thinks PSG are magical.

Jose Mourinho to PSG or Real Madrid? Where could Man Utd boss go next if sacked?

JOSE MOURINHO is under pressure at Manchester United - but where could the world-class coach possibly go if he is forced out of Old Trafford?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1009479/Jose-Mourinho-PSG-Real-Madrid-Manchester-Utd-boss-next-club-sacking