The Mourinho Thread

23 hours ago, Tomo said:

I would say they are more than outsiders, i think they don't have much of a chance at-all.

It's part of the narrative to cover up what has been a failure of a first season, despite the two trophies. He has been banging on about how 'easy' it is without Europe and hard with it to make it sound impossible to do better with Europa commitments (even tho Rafa ironically done exactly that) to make it look like he was doing a good job merely challenging for top 4 then he spun the narrative that he gave up on top 4 to cover the fact they just weren't good enough.

And then there's the supposed dominant games at Old Trafford where they allegedly battered team but only drew, to be fair it did happen twice vs Stoke and Burnley but since then Jose and United fans claim they battered any team they created more chances but dropped points again. 19 times out of 20 the bigger team creates more chances than the lesser side.

I think they are contender, in fact imo nothing change in term of squad rank compare to last season, they and city have the best squad, the same as last season. Pogba will be even better and Lukaku will score for them, I think they are going to be dangerous 

I completely agree with your 2nd assessment, last season was a failure for team like United. They won two cup that most big team use it to play their bench/youth player. Yet they were bragging about winning two major trophies.

Mirror Football‏Verified account @MirrorFootball  27m27 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester United charged with breaching UEFA anti-doping regulations        

Manchester United have been charged with breaching UEFA anti-doping regulations & fined €10,000 following the Europa League final.

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 5:17 PM, xPetrCechx said:

"During my long career I have never worked with a group I like as much as I like them," Mourinho on #mufc squad in #mufcvswhufc programme.

Cunt.

At least they didn't sack him two times after winning them titles :ph34r:

It's just mind games mate, nothing personal :D

On 8. 7. 2017 at 7:58 PM, Roquila said:

Lukaku - He left because we signed Samuel fucking Eto'o instead of trying to develop a striker which we all knew had world class potential. Torres - Ba - Eto'o, this strikeforce was better than Lukaku in Joses opinion.

De Bruyne - Nothing to say here

Schurrle - If I remember correctly, Schurrle was pretty good off the bench and I still think he would be a good back-up

Bertrand - Again, good LB/LWB back-up

Felipe Luis - Don't get me started 

Juan Mata - Another good option to have off the bench to unlock games.

Let's not talk about Salah/Cuadrado who were so badly coached and treated that any thought given to that situation would just anger me.

And we sold Matic, even tho Mou is not here anymore.

I think those sales were board decisions or players wanted to leave themselves.

It also explains why Mata, Lukaku and Matic are now happy playing under Mourinho. If he told them he doesnt need them, they would never play for him...I guess it was their personal choice or board decision because they thought we have good squad and money looked good, so they decided its ok if they get shipped out :middlefinger:

• 2 weeks later...

Well done to him, was there early with everyone involved and played his part. What a great turn out for a great cause....Thinking of all those that lost their lives and loved ones.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

“For me, let’s be honest and objective. The last three Premier League champions — Chelsea with Mourinho, Leicester with [Claudio] Ranieri, Chelsea with [Antonio] Conte — which of these teams was the most offensive one?” he said. “Which played more quality football? It was mine. But nobody says.”

"Let's be honest and objective." The man thinks his subjective opinion is the absolute truth. Conte's team was the most entertaining hands down, Mou's team was entertaining only for the first few months but fell off in the second part. Leicester, while deadly efficient, were not playing some joga bonito.