The Mourinho Thread

I pray to god that Ajax win the final and he fucks off for the last time. 

I loved the man when he was our manager but it's really sad how he acts and how he talked about Ajax. A Dutch team which doesn't even half 3/4 part of ManUtd's wages. A proper Dutch club who play a lot of youth and attacking football whereas ManUtd and Mourinho play boring fuck all football with a bunch of overpaid wally's like Pogba and Lingard. 

So happy he's gone. Too bad he'll probably manage to win the final. 

Interesting thing, if you turn 5 or 6 of their home draws where they were talking about luck and whatnot to wins they would be 3rd. 

If you turn ALL OF THEM to wins, and that would've been some efficiency by them, they would still fall short 4 points behind us. 

Nowhere near the injustice and lack of fortune their fans and Mourinho have been whining about all season.

Fair play to Mourinho. He stifled another match and got the goals (scruffy or not) to get into Champions League through the back door. Let's see how his style of letting the other team play the football fares against higher quality in the champs. 

Griezmann has already admitted to going there if champs lge is guaranteed. Hopefully this motivates our board to improve our team as much as possible so that we don't get caught by the Manchester clubs next season. 

Good, at least next season he should have no complaints. 

He tends to do good second season so after transfer window closes we should have a better clue if this will happen. 

I was looking forward to a top challenge with managers. Conte came out top this year, we shall see what happens next. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Roquila said:

Juan Mata

Kevin de Bruyne

Romelu Lukaku

Andre Schurrle

Ryan Bertrand

WHAT A LEGEND MOU IS! 

All of them were right decisions at the time, except, probably, De Bruyne. Mata had enough playing time, but decided to leave. Lukaku decided to leave because he wasn't ready to compete (he said it himself numerous times). Schurrle, unfortunately, became very average footballer. Bertrand is a mid-table player, he's good, but not good enough.

34 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

All of them were right decisions at the time, except, probably, De Bruyne. Mata had enough playing time, but decided to leave. Lukaku decided to leave because he wasn't ready to compete (he said it himself numerous times). Schurrle, unfortunately, became very average footballer. Bertrand is a mid-table player, he's good, but not good enough.

Lukaku - He left because we signed Samuel fucking Eto'o instead of trying to develop a striker which we all knew had world class potential. Torres - Ba - Eto'o, this strikeforce was better than Lukaku in Joses opinion.

De Bruyne - Nothing to say here

Schurrle - If I remember correctly, Schurrle was pretty good off the bench and I still think he would be a good back-up

Bertrand - Again, good LB/LWB back-up

Felipe Luis - Don't get me started 

Juan Mata - Another good option to have off the bench to unlock games.

Let's not talk about Salah/Cuadrado who were so badly coached and treated that any thought given to that situation would just anger me.

If the stories of Agent Mourinho trying to lure Bakayoko to United aswell after snatching Lukaku from our grasp then it is clear as day that the success of Contes first season at Chelsea has given him nightmares. Jealous prick.