The Mourinho Thread

On 07/05/2017 at 11:34 PM, Essien19 said:

More than a few months gone by and now with the mouth full of humble pie, i'll have to say this to you all: You were right and i was wrong, in order to move forwards for Chelsea Football Club, parting ways with Jose Mourinho was the right decision from a non emotional point of view.

The Mancs have been completely uninspiring on the pitch, life's been completely coached out of free spirits such as Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial (good fullback vs. Chelsea though) and Shaw. Nonsens players like Darmian, Fellaini and Lingard are getting the nod ahead of some of the just mentioned names. Players who haven't any idea how to move the ball forward, no attacking play from their fullbacks whatsover and when coming back from behind, absolutely clueless and results in very heavy on the eye...

A lot of Mancs are still under the narative to this very day that they're being Moyesd', but the simple truth is that Mourinho hasn't done enough with the talent he's already having around. Mourinho's being outtacticed in a lot of games by now, so the tag 'special' has to be taken off him. I didn't think the outcome we all have seen would be become a reality, but it really did.

In terms of the style of play, there's night and day between United and Chelsea. Chelsea are a machine -you just know what's going to happen...United on the other hand are a turgid, slow overused machine, not gonna expect too much of them.

Will it continue? On the transfer market Mourinho did better than Guardiola, IMO, but that's not saying much. After today's display i don't think that someone like Griezmann would be much of a change. In the end he's human after all, Klopp should give up on the 'normal one' tag.

So, because football does matter, congratulations on the league and making a good decision to the benefit of the future. I'm sorry!

Takes a big man to admit they are wrong! 

Im glad everything is 'Alles Klar' now!

Great to have you back :) 

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, Essien19 said:

More than a few months gone by and now with the mouth full of humble pie, i'll have to say this to you all: You were right and i was wrong, in order to move forwards for Chelsea Football Club, parting ways with Jose Mourinho was the right decision from a non emotional point of view.

The Mancs have been completely uninspiring on the pitch, life's been completely coached out of free spirits such as Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial (good fullback vs. Chelsea though) and Shaw. Nonsens players like Darmian, Fellaini and Lingard are getting the nod ahead of some of the just mentioned names. Players who haven't any idea how to move the ball forward, no attacking play from their fullbacks whatsover and when coming back from behind, absolutely clueless and results in very heavy on the eye...

A lot of Mancs are still under the narative to this very day that they're being Moyesd', but the simple truth is that Mourinho hasn't done enough with the talent he's already having around. Mourinho's being outtacticed in a lot of games by now, so the tag 'special' has to be taken off him. I didn't think the outcome we all have seen would be become a reality, but it really did.

In terms of the style of play, there's night and day between United and Chelsea. Chelsea are a machine -you just know what's going to happen...United on the other hand are a turgid, slow overused machine, not gonna expect too much of them.

Will it continue? On the transfer market Mourinho did better than Guardiola, IMO, but that's not saying much. After today's display i don't think that someone like Griezmann would be much of a change. In the end he's human after all, Klopp should give up on the 'normal one' tag.

So, because football does matter, congratulations on the league and making a good decision to the benefit of the future. I'm sorry!

Welcome back you Mourinho lover. How dare you hold in esteem the bloke who got us 3 Prem titles, 3 League Cups, Fa Cup, Community Shield :D

Jose Mourinho says Man Utd v Celta Vigo is most important match in club's history

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10872214/jose-mourinho-says-man-utd-v-celta-vigo-is-most-important-match-in-clubs-history

Most important match in club history.......

How low Mourinho has drag United in one season. 

Long it may continue! 

On 10.5.2017 at 11:56 AM, Special Juan said:

I want us to win it on our own doing, I want fuck all from Mourinho because he will try and take every credit because he's an egotistical twat who always want the limelight.

Win it Friday please.

You just know if that happens he is going to say he won us the 4th title. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4497142/Chelsea-defender-David-Luiz-joy-Brazil.html

It was said one of the reasons Jose Mourinho allowed Luiz to be sold to Paris Saint-Germain in 2014 was his optimism. As a defender, not a person; Mourinho likes his defenders pessimistic. He wants them worried about what will go wrong, not confident the plan will succeed.

To be fair I hope he wins the EL and gets CL. 

So he can buy all the players he want this summer and then have no excuse next season. 

If next season it's the same shenanigans, then I will be surprised if United kept him. 

But for the league is better that we have 5 teams in the CL. 

Just for laughs this was from a year ago but still find it funny:

Will Ferrell admits Jose Mourinho sacking at Chelsea was his fault

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2804388/will-ferrell-admits-jose-mourinho-sacking-chelsea-his-fault

It's been almost two months since Jose Mourinho left Chelsea amid a disastrous run of results but US comedy star Will Ferrell thinks he knows the real reason for the Special One's demise.

Mourinho was sat in the audience at the GQ Awards in September when Ferrell, up on stage, decided to joke about the Portuguese's perceived negative tactics during Chelsea's Premier League title-winning campaign.

"Keep playing defence, man," he told Mourinho. "Seven guys in the box, I love it. I love it."

And speaking on the Men In Blazers TV show, Ferrell -- who is now a part-owner of MLS expansion franchise LAFC -- admitted that he feels partly responsible for Mourinho's subsequent unravelling at Stamford Bridge.

"I feel horribly guilty because I feel like I had a hand in getting Jose Mourinho fired," he said of his GQ comment. "I'm so sorry. I was just trying to make a joke because I really actually admire the guy."

Ferrell also took the opportunity to explain his status as a celebrity Chelsea fan. "I just went to one game and they gave me a scarf and then sent me a jersey," he added.

"I wore the jersey a couple of times and the next thing you know I'm a massive Chelsea fan. That said, I like the colour blue."

Oh Mourinho... Yesterday Europa League was a tinpot trophy he didn't even want to hear about. Next thing you know he's throwing a PL campaign away with weeks before it's even finished to concentrate on the Europa League. Ha ha. Knows hell is going to break loose if they fail to win it. Fortunately for him they are meeting a very young and inexperienced Ajax side. Doubt they'll pose a threat, but my God would love the Dutch youngsters to turn them over.

Chelsea to win the double, Arsenal playing Europa League next season and Mourinho failing miserably at United. All in one season?! To good to be true.

He did not sign any Gestifute players and failed. I have a hunch this is the season he will go full Gestifute and he will be more aggressive to be successful. Toxic agency and toxic manager who is only good for short term success.