The Mourinho Thread

Red cafe fans saying he should be given more time but it's not that simple. The atmosphere will become so poisonous that the club will have no choice but to sack him. I'm pretty sure by now he's alienated 1/3 of the players and more soon as results get worse. 

31 minutes ago, Darogba said:

Red cafe fans saying he should be given more time but it's not that simple. The atmosphere will become so poisonous that the club will have no choice but to sack him. I'm pretty sure by now he's alienated 1/3 of the players and more soon as results get worse. 

I never blame managers for poor performences / poor spells of football teams.
Look at Ranieri in Greece for example. They give him a squad of dummies, he loses to Faroe-Northern Ireland he gets the sack. Then he goes on to win the PL with Leicester !
There are exceptions and I 'm afraid Jose is one.

10 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The first post in this thread says Aug. 12 2012.
So that's how old the forum is.

You actually made me go back there to page 1 and read the first 5 pages. Quite an interesting read! :D

28 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Emmanuel Petit pointed out that he's worried about Jose's mental health. 

Mourinho is not the same anymore. Before his last game at chelsea, against Leicester, he would never ever slag off his own players!  

he's mentally ill.

He living in his own altered reality displaying sociopathic behaviour and tendencies. He should really seek the services of a psychologist. In some ways I kinda feel sorry for him now because he has so fkn lost plot..

Just now, Iggy Doonican said:

Since the start of last season, the only teams Jose Mourinho has beaten in the Premier League are: West Brom, Arsenal, Villa, Norwich, Bournemouth, Southampton, Hull and Leicester.

Won't get an easy ride against Swansea this weekend either.

19 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Since the start of last season, the only teams Jose Mourinho has beaten in the Premier League are: West Brom, Arsenal, Villa, Norwich, Bournemouth, Southampton, Hull and Leicester

Isn't that almost how we were last season?

I do think something is seriously wrong with him - I said that a number of times before - he seems broken, and it definitely happened in Spain. 

Mental illness is pretty sobering stuff - I really think he should seek help. :( This is Mourinho's version of what's happened to Paul Gascoigne... :(

1 hour ago, Styles said:

Redcafe (main Man Utd forum) has been a joy to read this season lmaoo

Post 242 by the poster named "twigginator" is perfect. Theyre picking on him but he speaks the most sense.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/when-does-mourinhos-job-come-under-threat.423360/page-7