The Mourinho Thread

11 minutes ago, manpe said:

Tbf I suspect they visit TalkChelsea for the same reason. This place can be just as hilarious as RAWK or redcafe at times.

That's my point. We all are but they like to pretend they're above all that.

5 hours ago, manpe said:

Tbf I suspect they visit TalkChelsea for the same reason. This place can be just as hilarious as RAWK or redcafe at times.

It was worse than both combined during this transfer window just gone, you could tell a lot of people commenting in the rumour threads play FIFA career mode with financial takeover.

His luck has run out. On another day, they could have scored 5. 

I'm happy they can't find a way to win, I anticipated that we needed both manutd and tottenham to drop for us to get into the top four and it's looking that way so far. 

I'm glad to see what is happening at UTD now. After Jose sign a contract with UTD their fans call him almost a god but after few games Jose is doing same things like last season in our club. tbh i cant see UTD make better results if jose will subs Mata for Fellaini or Ibra will be in first 11 for ever. But for me he can dont make any changes and make UTD worse and worse :)

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

This fucking tart tells Mata there is no room for him at Chelsea and now plays him every week and gives him the captain's armband just to please the rags. Where were you when we were asking for Ivanovic and Oscar to be dropped you deluded old git? Eight points behind the 1st place and it's not even November ha fucking ha. A win against City's reserves and youngsters and you thought everything is fine again? Fuck off. Can't wait to see this clown apologizing in front of the Stretford End come May when they miss on Champions League football. You two faced bastard.

Him apologizing? Yeah right

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

This fucking tart tells Mata there is no room for him at Chelsea and now plays him every week and gives him the captain's armband just to please the rags. Where were you when we were asking for Ivanovic and Oscar to be dropped you deluded old git? Eight points behind the 1st place and it's not even November ha fucking ha. A win against City's reserves and youngsters and you thought everything is fine again? Fuck off. Can't wait to see this clown apologizing in front of the Stretford End come May when they miss on Champions League football. You two faced bastard.

The Mata part pisses me off too. I love this little man and wish he is still with us. The only one I like anything this pathetic United related. 

One thing I hated about him when he was at Chelsea was how he always hogged the limelight. Everything had to be about him. The team could win 6-0 and he'd somehow contrive to make himself the centre of attention. I see he's already doing at Utd by arguing with conte, getting sent to the stands, isolating certain players etc. Always him. 

I really hope Jose gets sacked by Man Utd or just leaves them. And then goes somewhere like PSG if it's possible where he won't get so much attention. He is really suffering now and even if some people here really seem to hate Jose you just can't delete him from our history. And what I am talking about is Jose's Chelsea 2004/2007 where we fall in love with him. Everyone who was a Chelsea fan at that time understands what I am talking about. Despite that I must admit there's no better feeling than beating Jose. And I am the first one to admit that his tactics are boring and he seems to be done at top top level but I still don't wish him everything worst.

58 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I really hope Jose gets sacked by Man Utd or just leaves them. And then goes somewhere like PSG if it's possible where he won't get so much attention. He is really suffering now and even if some people here really seem to hate Jose you just can't delete him from our history. And what I am talking about is Jose's Chelsea 2004/2007 where we fall in love with him. Everyone who was a Chelsea fan at that time understands what I am talking about. Despite that I must admit there's no better feeling than beating Jose. And I am the first one to admit that his tactics are boring and he seems to be done at top top level but I still don't wish him everything worst.

i hope he will stay a lot there, so UTD will be shit for a long time !

Ok, I'm a little confused. What has Schweinsteiger done to upset Jose? Why is Jose treating him like a peice of shit? 

This guy has won almost everything there is to win as a player and he's being treated this why because.....? 

This is why players turn against him. I've said before I rarely hear players speak highly of him since he left Inter. He's turned into a nasty old tosser 

6 hours ago, Adnane said:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/referees-and-mourinho.423174/

The flashbacks this thread is giving me are scary...

" Admittedly, Mou didn't blame refs too much last year because that would have been beyond absurd."

Lmao what is this guy saying? I was just watching several Jose interviews from last year and 80% of the time he was raging or being passive aggressive towards refs. Almost every single interview I watched had a mention about the refs, some were full-blown rants (like the infamous "can I have 5 seconds" meltdown that saw him sent to the stands).