The Mourinho Thread

Jose's overinflated ego just couldn't accept the 4-0 embarrassment and shake hands like a gentleman. Instead he has to make it about 'him' and throw BS into the ear of Conte. Soon enough he's going to start accusing his players of 'betrayal' and lose the dressing room.

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Relax. Once he fucks up United, he will move to Spuds or City or Pool. And so on. He realized he cant make Chelsea stronger, so he will help making our opponents weaker. Its clear he loves Chelsea :ph34r:

Given his tendency to play the victim in everything, he would suit Liverpool to the ground TBH.

I remember United fans trolling Chelsea fans on twitter the day they signed mourinho thinking they had stolen our genius manager and I had to explain to a lot of them that he was sacked by us for almost relegating the club and also he's completely washed up now.

They actually thought they were getting the 2004 mourinho and not the current one who's miserable, washed up and his ideas completely outdated. 

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Relax. Once he fucks up United, he will move to Spuds or City or Pool. And so on. He realized he cant make Chelsea stronger, so he will help making our opponents weaker. Its clear he loves Chelsea :ph34r:

Nah, this is his last big club in football. Liverpool, city and Arsenal will never hire him. Spurs are not a big club. He can't go to Spain and Bayern would rather fold than hire him. I suppose inter will welcome him back but they're hoping for Simeone. Juventus are happy with Allegri and Milan have a great young manager. He's done. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Things could get worse for him in midweek. Guardiola and City in the derby next.

he knows he's getting embarassed in that one, he's already got his excuse in - “It is the League Cup and, honestly, in the four competitions we are involved in that is the least important one."

28 minutes ago, Darogba said:

Nah, this is his last big club in football. Liverpool, city and Arsenal will never hire him. Spurs are not a big club. He can't go to Spain and Bayern would rather fold than hire him. I suppose inter will welcome him back but they're hoping for Simeone. Juventus are happy with Allegri and Milan have a great young manager. He's done. 

As much as I hate to say it Spurs are a big club and have massive support not only in London but other parts of England as well. There's a Spurs shop in Southend high street for example. Lot of Spurs in Norfolk surprisingly.

I've been forthcoming of my dislike for Mourinho since I joined this forum and yesterday just proved he's finished. Antiquated football he's the only man who can turn a 90 million pound player into a nine pound player in a couple of months. But it's the childish antics that get me Conte should have told him to fuck off he's the manager of Chelsea so if he want's to encourage the fans regardless of the score then he can. Getting lectured by someone who acts like a petulant kid most of the time is just bizarre.

He does love an old centre forward doesn't he?. Hand on heart Drogba just wasn't up to it after two years playing in China. Zlatan playing for a team who have the championship sown up in March and Eto who was ok but better then Lukaku? like fuck he was.

1 hour ago, Darogba said:

I think he might go to PSG and that might be good for him.

He needs to get away from the pressure that is the PL and Ligue 1 will do just fine to build up his ego once more.