The Mourinho Thread

35 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Why the hell is this thread on top every time I visit the forum? FFS let it go! 

Bloody seriously.
I'm a fan of his and yet I wouldn't even know half the things he says, perceived as "demonic" by this forum (??!!), if I wouldn't come here. A joke, really. 

16 hours ago, Parky said:

2015 - Mourinho: "Now everyone is buying the title"
2016 - Mourinho becomes 1st manager to spend €1bn"

13962663_1252734114785501_21201710676068

Tbf, what he was implying back then was that everyone was trying to buy the title, and not just him.

2 hours ago, Adnane said:

This is gonna backfire even more than the Real and Chelsea experiences, mark my words. 

The only reason I would disagree initially is because these guy will respond to JM much easier than LVG. They'll give him instant respect and with Zlatan being Jose's biggest allie I don't think he'll lose the dressing quite as rapidly as he did at Chelsea. 

But once Zlatan goes, no way he stays at United beyond 2017, then it'll be interesting. I wonder how he'll treat Rooney, a man he's tried to sign before but so obviously in a decline. He's lost both in positioning and sharpness.

1 hour ago, Adnane said:

2vnqgli.png 

Look at his comments ( not fake, you can check by yourself ). 

Anyone still supporting him after that should obviously be banned :ph34r:

All we were was a stepping stone. Its very rare that managers or players fall in love with a club ad definitely not take the love with them ro their opponents. Specially after just a couple of years. Theyre just middle level management at large corporations. Just like us when we change jobs you leave a couple mates behind and glad not to see others again. And you do your best for your new bosses. I didn't realize this shit till seeing Lamps in that chity color blue shirt.

Cheers for the silverware Mou and some good times but now fuck off you Manc twat! Lets see who is laughing at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Adnane said:

So we basically should start making excuses for him even when he abuses Chelsea supporters publicly on Instagram ? 

It was his answer to bunch of clowns who verbally abused his son, not message to all Chelsea supporters. That's obvious.

2 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

Some people want to be offended by everything too much.

Cp1uNY7VIAAELoU.jpg

How can ANYONE still believe this nonsense? Why the hell do fans still have the urge to dissect, analyze, every single thing he says and debate on what he could've meant by that?

47 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

It was his answer to bunch of clowns who verbally abused his son, not message to all Chelsea supporters. That's obvious.

Exactly, that's why he stated the score afterwards by adding those silly emojis. 

I don't care originally, just that people should stop defending him. 

He isn't Chelsea anymore, nothing about how he behaves is, if anything, he's turning into the complete opposite.

2 hours ago, Liquidator said:

Hope we hang the 'One of Us' banner upside down or change it to 'One of them' when we play Yernited at home

or 'Fuck Off Mourinho', ironically what the Old Trafford 'faithful' hahaha used to sing at him

Hope we hang the 'One of Us' banner upside down or change it to 'One of them' when we play Yernited at home

I saw a poll on Twitter about it a while ago, I would just get rid of it, no need to mock out of respect but certainly no need to suck his ass any more, he is indeed one of them now. AND I DESPISE THEM.