The Mourinho Thread

“My conscience is simple.

“If, in a few years, Baker, Brown and Solanke are not national team players, I should blame myself.

“They are part of a process the club started without me, during that period before I came back.

mega fraud

"People love the club. I was previously in other club, lucky enough to be in big clubs, but I didn’t feel that passion.

"At United I felt immediately a huge passion."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mourinho-press-conference-live-stream-11566853

Alright pal, if you say so. 

He's now detached from this football club, he's let go, our fans should let go and it's time to support Conte.

Conte will be picking up Mourinho's pieces, let's help the Italian do it, let's rub it in the face of him and the United lot.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Did he directly mention us at all today? Hard to imagine he wasn't specifically asked "what went wrong at Chelsea."

“In the Premier League it doesn’t make sense at all. If you focus on one opponent, the others will be laughing so I am not going to be part of it. I am Manchester United manager with all the respect to all the other clubs in the country, especially one [Chelsea] that was my house for seven years. I share so many special moments with their fans. I am the manager of the biggest club in the UK. I am going to focus on our job and our club. Thanks to what Leicester did. One of their legacies is to change forever the competition.”

.... I’m 53, I’m not 63 or 73, I’m a very young manager, if I have this approach of not trying to prove to myself or others then I am in trouble. The reality is I was in trouble for the last five months, it was a disaster.’ (sadly it ends there...)

That's what i've grasped, maybe there was more....

2 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Hatred blinds you. It eats you up inside. You trying so hard to find a reason to hate Jose, it's really sad. Those comments about "passion" are not about ordinary fans at all. It was a question about people, who works in the club. 

Question: What has been your impression of the club, the training complex and the people you’ve met?

Jose: What I felt immediately is that the people love the club. I was previously in other clubs, and I was lucky enough to be in good clubs, in big clubs. But I wouldn’t feel that passion. To be fair, to be honest, I found even great professionals in different areas that people there were even fans of other clubs.

.Honestly.. time to focus more on supporting Conte, and less on Jose.

I'll probably be more interested in his comments around the time we actually play them again.

Can't wait to get back at him especially since he won his last two encounters against us with Inter

4 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Hatred blinds you. It eats you up inside. You trying so hard to find a reason to hate Jose, it's really sad. Those comments about "passion" are not about ordinary fans at all. It was a question about people, who works in the club. 

Question: What has been your impression of the club, the training complex and the people you’ve met?

Jose: What I felt immediately is that the people love the club. I was previously in other clubs, and I was lucky enough to be in good clubs, in big clubs. But I wouldn’t feel that passion. To be fair, to be honest, I found even great professionals in different areas that people there were even fans of other clubs.

Even if he wasn't talking about the fans, he was still talking negatively about the people he worked with at the previous clubs. How is that right?

Just now, Blue Armour said:

.Honestly.. time to focus more on supporting Conte, and less on Jose.

I'll probably be more interested in his comments around the time we actually play them again.

Can't wait to get back at him especially since he won his last two encounters against us with Inter

Exactly, we should focus more on supporting Conte, than hating or loving Jose. 

Does Conte have a song yet??

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Exactly, we should focus more on supporting Conte, than hating or loving Jose. 

Does Conte have a song yet??

Haha, if he doesn't I don't think it'll be too long before he gets one. Lots of fun to watch his intensity on the touchline, 

20 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Fans, former colleagues, who cares? He is a man with two faces, he's been what, two days at Carrington and figured out that's the most professional environment he's worked in? Yeah, right. He's probably figured that out the same way he's figured out there's a "special bond" between him and the fans at Old Trafford lol. 

He's so desperate to lick United's ass because he knows this is his last chance to prove he is "special". Another sack and he's off the big club's radar. 

He does have a point though. No passion whatsoever with that Sibneft -crew in place. 'Not here for 18 years, not here for 23 years...big emotional connection to the club. The clubs are made by its people, it's about the fans.' Personally, no wonder that i feel so disconnect now, for me, there's almost none of it at Chelsea anymore, such a shame!

Some think he's lost it, i think he's back to his best, looks so calm. We'll see how it goes. One thing is sure, thread will be very busy in years to come.