The Mourinho Thread

50 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Next season in Premier League will probably be the most interesting season ever. Just look at the managers. You have world class managers in Pep, Mourinho, Conte, Klopp & Wenger that are the best in the world at what they are doing, they've proven it on so many levels. Then you have great underrated managers that have solid teams and can surprise the top teams, like Ranieri, Koeman & Hughes. There are also young, hungry managers that want to prove their worth in the football industry, like Pochettino, Bilic, Karanka & Howe. At last you have crazy fuckers that find joy in destroying dreams of the other teams while playing shit the whole season, Allardyce, Pulis, Pardew, Dyche. Add all the TV money clubs will have to spend & you have the recipe for the fantastic season.

And to cap it all off, Arsene Wenger wins the title and ends his career on high note. Watch this space.

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

Next season in Premier League will probably be the most interesting season ever. Just look at the managers. You have world class managers in Pep, Mourinho, Conte, Klopp & Wenger that are the best in the world at what they are doing, they've proven it on so many levels. Then you have great underrated managers that have solid teams and can surprise the top teams, like Ranieri, Koeman & Hughes. There are also young, hungry managers that want to prove their worth in the football industry, like Pochettino, Bilic, Karanka & Howe. At last you have crazy fuckers that find joy in destroying dreams of the other teams while playing shit the whole season, Allardyce, Pulis, Pardew, Dyche. Add all the TV money clubs will have to spend & you have the recipe for the fantastic season.

Out of this lot I only like Pulis. Everyone else could care less. I really dislike Pardew and his style. Should leave and make wave for better managers. 

Those teams should be gunning for someone like Emery at least. 

9 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

don't know.

Who said this?

'With all respect to Chelsea, I’d rather join a club with history such as Liverpool or Arsenal'.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Nah it was Jose when he was taking swipes at Lampard. The quote you posted came from some guy on twitter 

10 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

don't know.

Who said this?

'With all respect to Chelsea, I’d rather join a club with history such as Liverpool or Arsenal'.

:lol:

Things are going to heat up pretty quickly in here!
Well said though!

25 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

don't know.

Who said this?

I don't get your point. You believe that quote attributed to Hazard is actually true, or?

:lol:

Things are going to heat up pretty quickly in here!

Well said though!

You have to tell the people what they wanna hear. Modern society, i guess.

It's only about the money for Jose, how could he take another job when we sacked him twice, what an unbelievable prick, why didn't he take better care of Eva, why not take it from behind, Hazard, Fabregas and Costa were all rocking with their cocks out and so on.

Next level shit you know, KdB only a fart in the air, but let's wait and see.

I don't get your point. You believe that quote attributed to Hazard is actually true, or?

It's all over the internet, is it true?!

Who knows.

Point is, bringing quotes from the past to table tells only half of the story,

but i guess it's so easy to take swipes at people who were once greats, maybe legends at this club.

The rise and fall, that what the tabloids are all about these days, a bit disappointed, but perhaps i'm just a dinosaur..[emoji4]

3 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

You have to tell the people what they wanna hear. Modern society, i guess.

It's only about the money for Jose, how could he take another job when we sacked him twice, what an unbelievable prick, why didn't he take better care of Eva, why not take it from behind, Hazard, Fabregas and Costa were all rocking with their cocks out and so on.

Next level shit you know, KdB only a fart in the air, but let's wait and see.

Exactly my reasoning, the guy has been sacked twice from the club, for me he has earned the right to manage whichever club he wants, even Arsenal or Spurs. He has to work, he likes to manage in england, and there is not many places where he could go, paycheck-wise.
Personally i'm waiting to read things such as "why did we sack him?" that's gonna be hilarious.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

It's all over the internet, is it true?!

Who knows.

Point is, bringing quotes from the past to table tells only half of the story,

but i guess it's so easy to take swipes at people who were once greats, maybe legends at this club.

The rise and fall, that what the tabloids are all about these days, a bit disappointed, but perhaps i'm just a dinosaur..emoji4.png

Mate, I was watching the press conference when Jose said this thing about Lampard. I'm not sure when Eden had the occasion to dig at Chelsea but I'm 100% sure he never said this.

^@Essien19 Man you have to let it go. The club can't sacked the whole squad mid-season because Mourinho lost it all.

Many people will probably agree the first time he was sacked it was wrong by the board but this time around we were a point above relegation zone in mid-December.

I get the where you're coming from with your hatred towards Hazard but he's still a Chelsea player. He underprerformed this season but he never showed any indication yet that he want to leave. He was labeled as a rat and we can't know for sure if it was true. It's just Mourinho who said he was betrayed by the players. Funny thing there were moles in Madrid, there were moles here. It's just another excuse from him. I will not be suprised if it comes for United to sack him he'll probably said he was betrayed by his players agian.

The point is - Mourinho is in our past and he can go wherever he wishes to go. If there were people who thought he was never gonna coach another English side then that's their problem. He wanted to be a United manager long before he returned to Chelsea and now it seems he's gonna get his wish.