The Mourinho Thread

Just have to hope Roman will watch very closely what's happening with United, City, Spuds, Liverpool etc are doing and will feel slightly envious and concerned and opens the pocket book in a huge way.

We're going to need to build one hell of a squad in order to compete with these sides again.

Ever since he made those comments about SAF, always thought he would be at ManUre at some point. To go from 'One of Us' to 'One Of Them' in not even a season a bit shameful, but hopefully, the downfall of this season can continue for them next. 

Gonna say to have the likes of Klopp, Conte, Mourinho and Guardiola in one league is a shocking!

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just have to hope Roman will watch very closely what's happening with United, City, Spuds, Liverpool etc are doing and will feel slightly envious and concerned and opens the pocket book in a huge way.

We're going to need to build one hell of a squad in order to compete with these sides again.

Hopefully....finishing 10th should've opened his eyes whereas had we finished top 4 with this squad then be worried.Gana have to spend to compete this time.So much more quality in the league manager and player wise...which we've lacked

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He can be fulfilling his dream as much as he wants....I am so far done with JM it's unreal.

I look forward to our battles with him next season and hope Conte and us stick one right up him.

I wish I was like you and a few others who can just move past him and be done with him but I just can't. It feels like a parent getting divorced and remarrying to a person you hate.

A Chelsea club legend going to a direct rival. It's 100x worse than Lamps at City and Cech at Arsenal. All he's done for us and everything he's said defending us is just washed away in my eyes. All of the "one of us" talk was utter bullshit.

I really, really hope that our match going supporters don't cheer and sing his name when he returns to the Bridge. 

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think them and Arsenal will be title favorites heading into the season. Pep has too big of a job in refreshing that City squad strait away and will have some growing pains.

Arsenal are a player or two away from having the best squad in the league and Mourinho will probably spend £150-200m and have them right up there immedietly like he always does. United will be "back." In the short term, at least. 

Seriously? Wasn't you pissing your pants about City just a season ago? And then with City getting Pep you was throwing all your hopes away. 

And now how big your thoughts change... 

He is not the same old jose though..Post Inter he is a shadow of himself..still he will make them title contenders!!

Anyway all that matters for us is conte getting his transfer targets and making a good start

18 minutes ago, ZanSnake said:

Ever since he made those comments about SAF, always thought he would be at ManUre at some point. To go from 'One of Us' to 'One Of Them' in not even a season a bit shameful, but hopefully, the downfall of this season can continue for them next. 

Gonna say to have the likes of Klopp, Conte, Mourinho and Guardiola in one league is a shocking!

Yeah it's great to have good manager in the league. I think that's what makes the difference in Spain winning everything in Europe. 

This should help in the coming seasons. 

Now if only we can get Bielsa and Sampoli into the league and we are set. :cig:

On another note however, with Conte, Pep, Mou, Klopp, Pochettino and Ranieri (I think Leicester will have another great season), potentially a top manager at Everton and maybe Koeman if he strengthens hard enough at Saints to compete with, could next year finally be the year Wenger drops out of top 4?