Baba Rahman

I think should he make a full recovery, this fella should get another look. 

Jose has no idea how to use attack minded fullbacks and never gave him a chance to express himself. 

I feel this kid has a lot of potential and could be a solution if he is healed up.

Honestly at this point, I at least hope that we don't loan out this guy because I can't see us being able to bring in another LWB for this season. Our best bet is that he recovers fine and is not loaned out so that he could  provide decent cover for Alonso. Also who knows? He might become this season's Moses :D

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

The squad is renamed in January, I guess the club thinks he will be injured til then.

Im not sure whats the recovery time for his injury, but he was already training, seen on pics from yesterday. 

Surely if he is already training with first team, he wont be match unfit for 4 more months?

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Im not sure whats the recovery time for his injury, but he was already training, seen on pics from yesterday. 

Surely if he is already training with first team, he wont be match unfit for 4 more months?

Thats odd in that case. Surely he is a better option than Kennedy.