Baba Rahman

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I would actually prefer Ivanovic to Baba, of course I'd rather neither were anywhere near the side but if presented with that Hobson's choice.......

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Really?!

You must be in the small minority.

The only reason Baba was rated in the first place was because of the desperation for Ivan to be dropped, I remember games were he stunk the place out only to come on here and see people madly raving about him.

Ultimately the only thing dropping Ivan for Baba would have changed is which flank the opposition targeted.

The only reason Baba was rated in the first place was because of the desperation for Ivan to be dropped, I remember games were he stunk the place out only to come on here and see people madly raving about him.

Ultimately the only thing dropping Ivan for Baba would have changed is which flank the opposition targeted.

Baba's defensive game was poor in all honesty, but he was by far the most talented FB we had going foward. Iva shouldn't be dropped; he should be kidnapped and be left off somewhere in Italy.

Woulfn't it be good to be able to find out who was in charge of buying him, Papy and Miazga and ask them why we bought them. And WTF we still own them.

Ive made a similar post elsewhere but nobody commented and I'm sure its not cause nobody else thinks like me funny%20face_zpsksqd18yc.gif

Time after time it's purchase, a few cameo roles and back out on loan, this has got to stop quick sharp. We are stock piling more and more shite and the time wasted on bringing these middle of the road players could be used on bringing in real top quality options.

Aparently Baba had a sit down with Conte and he told him that he probably wouldn't be getting much playing time under his system

Baba Rahman: This is the real reason why I left Chelsea

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/534705/Baba-Rahman-Schalke-Chelsea-Loan-Done-Deal-Exit-Gossip

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Aparently Baba had a sit down with Conte and he told him that he probably wouldn't be getting much playing time under his system

Baba Rahman: This is the real reason why I left Chelsea

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/534705/Baba-Rahman-Schalke-Chelsea-Loan-Done-Deal-Exit-Gossip

Can't wait for this formation and if we don't get the personnel we our Cfcucked at the back again

7 minutes ago, The Chels said:
"Chelsea manager Antonio Conte told me that he wants his team to be very defensive, but I am a rather offensive full-back," Rahman told Ruhr Nachrichten
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/rahman-explains-chelsea-exit-i-am-too-offensive-conte#QxLFv4877iy8fgWe.99

let's see, would be surprised if that's the whole plan....

48 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Judging by what we have seen in pre-season so far, I doubt we will be a defensive side under Conte. Being defensive and being defensively solid are two different two things and maybe Conte was referring to the latter to Baba Rahman? Skeptical about the quotes in the article TBH.