Baba Rahman

4 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

What about Aké? Had really really high hopes for him but it seems he is not even playing at Burnley...You don't think he'll make it?

I dont think he will ever be a starting xi player. I do however think he can be an incredibly useful HG squad player. Can fill in essentially across the back line and in defensive midfield. Be a utility player of sorts. 

**Edited**

30 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I dont think he will ever be a starting xi player. Conte clearly prefers left footed players on the left side like most rational people so LB for ake is out, I do however think he can be an incredibly useful HG squad player. Can fill in essentially across the back line and in defensive midfield. Be a utility player of sorts. 

I thought Ake was left-footed?

2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

My Mistake. doesnt change my thoughts on the player though, still think he is an incredibly useful utility player but wont be in the XI for conte

You do see though, don't you, how this may cast doubt on your assessment of Nathan's qualities? 

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You do see though, don't you, how this may cast doubt on your assessment of Nathan's qualities? 

Yes, i understand that. Discount my opinion on him if you'd like, i will not take offense.  

7 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Yes, i understand that. Discount my opinion on him if you'd like, i will not take offense.  

Good response.

I'm about to get off the bus and try to make it in in time to collect my free beer. Wish me luck :-)

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, volfan89 said:

Any update on how he's doing with Schalke? I think he's a legitimate option as cover at LWB for Alonso if He can preform in the Bundesliga 

Last I heard (about a month ago) he was dominating. Haven't heard much since so I'm guessing his form has dipped.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure how he's doing and wasn't really impressed with him last season but he could be a viable option to compete for the left wing back role next year but again maybe not. Still having two left footed options for left wing back would be nice rather than one leftie and a righty, just need to dump Ivanovic now to keep him away from right wing back position if Moses ever picks up an injury because if Ivan ever plays there he will get destroyed.

• 1 month later...

Injured Ghana defender Baba Rahman travels to Libreville to undergo tests at AFCON

http://ghanasoccernet.com/injured-ghana-defender-baba-rahman-travels-to-libreville-to-undergo-tests-at-afcon

Baba Rahman picks up knee injury as Ghana beat Uganda at CAN 2017

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/1/17/14304184/baba-rahman-picks-up-knee-injury-as-ghana-beat-uganda-at-can-2017

Hilights

There probably goes his chance to ever play for us again. At least 10m of market value down the drain unless we got insurance. It is amazing how annoying the afcon still can be even when no first teamer participates. Scrap international football already.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

There probably goes his chance to ever play for us again. At least 10m of market value down the drain unless we got insurance. It is amazing how annoying the afcon still can be even when no first teamer participates. Scrap international football already.

ACL recoveries get better every year, so if he is able to fully recover, there's no reason to think he can't play for us or someone else.