Antonio Candreva

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched him play against Inter the other night and I thought him and Keita Balde were exceptional outlets for Lazio on the counter attack, would be a useful player perhaps and he is a good dribbler, shooter and crosser of the ball. He is 29 now though I think so perhaps not ideal for our transfer strategy, whatever that is haha.

• 1 month later...

we want all player of  Seria A    from Pogba , Higuain , Manolas , Pjanic , Bonucci to Naingolan ,Morata ,  Candreva ,Rudiger.

Maybe we want Dybala , Bacca , Berdardeschi  , and Perisic too .

1xxvKh.gif

So Conte wants 5 players, including 2 defenders, 1 midfielder, 1 striker and a goalkeeper. With the rumours going around it looks like we're looking at 3/4 midfielders, 3/4 defenders, 1/2 strikers and 0 goalkeepers. Ridiculous nonsense. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are preparing a bid for Antonio Candreva. Conte is very keen and Candreva is open to the move. Lazio want €25M (Il Tempo).

:lol: they're literally playing player roulette in the media in Serie A/Italian players! 

Who's next, Florenzi? Motta? Zaza? :lol: 

At a time when so many clubs are buying, using, and having great success with younger players it's sort of weird/concerning that we're being linked with older (in football terms, obviously) players.

Surely instead of going for Lichtsteiner who will turn 33 halfway through the season and Candreva who will turn 30 halfway through the season, we should be targeting much younger and better players who can give us years of quality service? Players who have room for improvement and aren't already declining or at their peak.

• 2 weeks later...

His game against Belgium, playing as right midfielder, was absolutely beastly. I didn't know that he fits that good in that role. If Antonio wants to play with 3 - 4 - 3, or 3 - 5 -2 system, why not?.

Obviously for a good price.

1 hour ago, illmatic said:

His game against Belgium, playing as right midfielder, was absolutely beastly. I didn't know that he fits that good in that role. If Antonio wants to play with 3 - 4 - 3, or 3 - 5 -2 system, why not?.

Obviously for a good price.

http://www.football-italia.net/85869/lotito-raises-candreva-price

Apparently Lazio want 30 million euros for him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You