Antonio Candreva

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, manpe said:

If Conte wants him, get him. Looks like an easy enough target.

Except on Football Manager where Lazio only sell him for over 25,000,000 :ph34r: 

Some of those crosses he swings into the box are bloodly well fantastic. Seems like he is an awesome winger from what I've seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/lazio/?action=read&idtmw=855948

I am not sure about how reliable this Alfredo Pedulla guy is (from what I was able to find about him, he is quite reliable), but he claims that we are after Candreva and Parolo, for whom we are ready to offer between 40 and 45m of euros. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Really cant see why the links to him keep happening. With Cyadrado back its daft. Unless if course Conte has plans for selling/swapping him elsewhere?

probably he wants to stay in italy..juventus and milan were interested..

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But why does that mean we have links to him still/?

(sorry for my english, it's not my first language) I meant cuadrado,probably he wants to stay in italy..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You