Leon Bailey

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

if spurs and fulham is the competition we should be able fend them both off

Not even seen him mentioned with us since those pictures here the supposed meeting.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Not even seen him mentioned with us since those pictures here the supposed meeting.

Yup. If you type Leon bailey chelsea in google news there a 0 results -.-

But German media upholds the 100m asking price for bailey. I doubt Fulham or Tottenham could expel that much.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Yup. If you type Leon bailey chelsea in google news there a 0 results -.-

But German media upholds the 100m asking price for bailey. I doubt Fulham or Tottenham could expel that much.

Can we see Bailey in the Insigne role tho?

This kid seems to have it all and then some. Can pair with Hazard, then eventually Hudson-Odoi. So young with such a bright future. Would be over the moon if we got this done.

1 minute ago, El P. said:

Isn't he like Martins-DjibrilCisse type of player? Really fast, great power, but no real technique (dribbling, ball control, passing etc)?

Not at all... He has all great close control.. superb technique and his dribbling ability is impressive as well... Though pace and long range shot is one of his biggest strength... Please go watch him again..  This kid got it all... He is going to be a future superstar.... 

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

Isn't he like Martins-DjibrilCisse type of player? Really fast, great power, but no real technique (dribbling, ball control, passing etc)?

Hell no! Watch some of his highlights. He's a sensational dribbler, has excellent close control, and glides past players with ease.

Honestly, he reminds me of Mbappe in terms of playing style.

I don't think Mbappes' close control is something great. I think it's ok, and combined with his insane speed and agression he looks like monster in wide areas. But I don't think he could be that great in crowded areas, like Hazard can.

But ok, it's different style, but I would always prefer more skilful players than those speed demons.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You