Leon Bailey

3 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Hazard is probably in the top 3 in the world for dribbling! Doesn't mean that the likes of Mbappe and Bailey are not adept at it... Have you actually watched Mbappe play? this is such an absurd statement for anyone who's seen him play to make!

What a player Mbappe is.:clap: That directness, that skill, that speed, Incredible :worship2:

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Leon Bailey 'puts Arsenal and Chelsea on red alert' with Bayer Leverkusen star keen for summer move

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leon-bailey-puts-arsenal-chelsea-12974321

Someone needs to dislodge her thumb out of their tightarse and buy the bugga!

He's still sort of a hidden gem who's relatively under the radar. But I think if he moves to a big club he will explode. He would be insane under Sarri I think. But I think he would also look right at home at some of our rivals. So if we are indeed interested we need to hurry.

His playing style is perfectly suited to the PL. 

Just now, Vesper said:

You made me spit my Bellini on my serval:( he isnt amused, lolol

Make sure you mop it up.

I like a Brandy or 3 but am going thru a Tequilla phase.

Pitcher of crushed ice, some Gran Marnier, 5 limes juiced with their zest and lill up with a good Tequilla. You dont realize you've had a drink till you stand up or the monitor gets blurry. And goes well with Guinness.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Make sure you mop it up.

I like a Brandy or 3 but am going thru a Tequilla phase.

Pitcher of crushed ice, some Gran Marnier, 5 limes juiced with their zest and lill up with a good Tequilla. You dont realize you've had a drink till you stand up or the monitor gets blurry. And goes well with Guinness.

LOLOl

my favourite Tequila

DON JULIO 1942  :wub:

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/20505/don-julio-1942-tequila

teqla_don25.jpg

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

LOLOl

my favourite Tequila

DON JULIO 1942  :wub:

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/20505/don-julio-1942-tequila

Its gorgeous! Not one to mix and drink every day tho

My every day one is called Tapatio. Chep but nice.And the one that is drank straight is Silver Patron. Local offy  is only over the road and  open till 2am. But no chance to get money for the electric meter token after 8pm without a trek

6 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I will play Pedro as a striker

Please dont joke like that :P

10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I will play Pedro as a striker if Morata keeps misfiring...considering our reluctance to buy Higuain...

I vote Rob Green as striker over Morata at this point

at least he wont dive as much as he might break a hip, being 39 in 5 and half months and all:P

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I vote Rob Green as striker over Morata at this point

at least he wont dive as much as he might break a hip, being 39 in 5 and half months and all:P

I cant fathom how he became so weak an feeble minded for a player of his quality.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You