Leon Bailey

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Think if we sell CHO we might go for Bailey?! 

Chelsea favourites to agree deal for pacy Bundesliga forward

https://golazogoal.com/chelsea-favourites-to-agree-deal-for-pacy-bundesliga-forward/

With Willian still here he will still be on the bench most of his time.

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Think if we sell CHO we might go for Bailey?! 

Chelsea favourites to agree deal for pacy Bundesliga forward

https://golazogoal.com/chelsea-favourites-to-agree-deal-for-pacy-bundesliga-forward/

Bailey is a left-footed inverted RW, CHO is clearly better on the LW.

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

With Eden clearly leaving so it seems its a replacement we should be looking for NOW.

ATM prefer Hirving Lozano at LW, unless Bailey comes as backup RW (instead of Malcom) at a fair price. Bailey would struggle at LW IMHO.

My big 'get it done' post had

LW Pulisic

LW Lozano

RW Suso (due to Nicolas Pepe crazy price of £72m set by Lille)

RW Malcom 

Malcom plus cash deal for Willian looks dead, so in my actual true wish list (assuming Eden and CHO leave)

I would love our wingers to end up after summer as

LW Pulisic

LW Lozano

RW Nicolas Pepe (get Lille to come to £55 to £60m)

RW Leon Bailey

RW/LW backup  Pedro 

Add in Jovic and Piątek both (or just Icardi)

Tammy as 3rd striker (if just Icardi comes then I guess keep Giroud and let him battle it out with Tammy)

that would be a wicked front attacking 3, stronger than we have now, even with Eden and CHO leaving.

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ATM prefer Hirving Lozano at LW, unless Bailey comes as backup RW (instead of Malcom) at a fair price. Bailey would struggle at LW IMHO.

My big 'get it done' post had

LW Pulisic

LW Lozano

RW Suso (due to Nicolas Pepe crazy price of £72m set by Lille)

RW Malcom 

Malcom plus cash deal for Willian looks dead, so in my actual true wish list (assuming Eden and CHO leave)

I would love our wingers to end up after summer as

LW Pulisic

LW Lozano

RW Nicolas Pepe (get Lille to come to £55 to £60m)

RW Leon Bailey

RW/LW backup  Pedro 

Add in Jovic and Piątek both (or just Icardi)

Tammy as 3rd striker (if just Icardi comes then I guess keep Giroud and let him battle it out with Tammy)

that would be a wicked front attacking 3, stronger than we have now, even with Eden and CHO leaving.

Well you know I'm all in on all that lot. I THINK too that Loz MIGHT be the better starter too but I'm happy with Pully.

On 16/01/2019 at 2:54 PM, mccg said:

If we can get Bailey at that price we should go for him 

1 hour ago, kc_blue said:

I agree.  As long as we have an actual plan for how we are going to fit him in.  

A good start woukd be to decrease the influence his cadre of Jamaican clingers-on and the dodgy part of his family has on the lad. They have not served him well.

22 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Well you know I'm all in on all that lot. I THINK too that Loz MIGHT be the better starter too but I'm happy with Pully.

Whichever one is better atm gets the start in my book. That would entirely be up to Sarri.

Chelsea Eyeing A Move For This Bundesliga Winger: What Will He Add To Sarri’s Team?

https://the4thofficial.net/2019/01/chelsea-eyeing-a-move-for-this-bundesliga-winger-what-will-he-add-to-sarris-team/

According to a recent report by the Mirror, Chelsea have enquired about the availability of Bayer 04 Leverkusen wide man Leon Bailey. In a recent interview with SportBild, as translated by the Mirror, the Jamaican’s step-father Craig Butler, who is also his agent, shed some light on the player’s future and said, “I am very happy that this change has come about. Leon did not develop under Heiko Herrlich,” 

“For Leon it is very important that he enjoys football, he lives alone in Germany, the family is in Jamaica, and if Leon does not have fun, it kills him.

“Top clubs have come forward, Real and Atletico Madrid, Chelsea, Roma, and in recent months they have been surprised that Leon plays so seldom, wondering why a top league player like him is suddenly sitting on the bench.”

snip

On 7/31/2018 at 3:41 AM, the wes said:

I rather sign Bailey than Pulisic

On 7/31/2018 at 4:01 AM, Vesper said:

I doubt either are going to happen, Willian sure sounds like he is staying.

Willian insists he is happy at Chelsea as Manchester United are dealt blow in pursuit of £65m star
A reunion with Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford has long been mooted but Willian has insisted he is happy at Stamford Bridge

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/willian-insists-happy-chelsea-manchester-13005969

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2001290158/willian-responds-to-manchester-united-transfer-links

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/996446/Chelsea-transfer-news-Willian-Man-Utd-Real-Madrid-Barcelona-rumours-gossip-news

Pulisic and Bailey, who would have thought. 

Time to buy him this summer. Or even if we want now! 

On 16/01/2019 at 3:49 PM, Unionjack said:

The links we have to some players last longer than some TV series!

We've been linked with Bailey getting on 2 years now - and victimpool.

Just one of many that we wont sign but still be linked to the next year!

Hulk anyone 😄😄😄

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Our boy finally scored after a couple of months. And against Bayern. 

wifey is watching that game on another screen, I am too much obsessed with us, lolol

she still says he is overrated

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You