Leon Bailey

54 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Do Chelsea sign superstars or budding ones anymore?

Thought we just sold them and kept one: Christensen.

Well if you listen to some we have an academy full and some on the loan list who are all 'potential' superstars that should all be starters in our 1st team.

On 06/03/2018 at 0:41 PM, OneMoSalah said:

More and more I see this guy I think we need to sign him. Get it done this summer, regardless of manager, regardless of Hazard/Courtois, regardless of FFP, regardless of fucking anything. He has real lightening pace, a hell of a left foot and can play as a left or right winger, something we've been crying out for god knows how long. 

Yeah and lets hope the rumours that he is a Chelsea fan might swing it , tho that really counts for much in modern footie now 2bh , but i'd grasp of any tiny hope at this point

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, the wes said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd transfer target Leon Bailey arrives in London after Bayer Leverkusen set asking price

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/19/chelsea-arsenal-man-utd-transfer-target-leon-bailey-arrives-london-bayer-leverkusen-set-asking-price-7558688/

Because he was heavy linked to Bayern:

The most reliable journo for Bayern.

And from what I read, a lot of Bayern fans thought before he reported this, Leverkuzen won't sell to Bayern. Don't know what is the story there tbh.

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Nowt new been said sibce that supposed meeting with the scout.

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

we need to get this kid 

leon-bailey-stats_1i49mgy2l4clv1c9sxh0f3ghrd.png

ONLY thibg that puts me off him mate he plays on the left with a left foot. Hes aparently nowhere near as good on the right.

Plus he offers nothing defensive and with Sarris teams a high pressing lot normally will he suit it?

In his youtube videos what I like is he runs behind the defense like Pedro does. He also creates chances for his teammates but he is not like Mesut or Hazard who seem to prioritize making assists to scoring goals. ,

So with Hazard I think hey would have a good partnership, Hazard passing through defense and a pacy Leon Bailey running behind the defense.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

ONLY thibg that puts me off him mate he plays on the left with a left foot. Hes aparently nowhere near as good on the right.

Plus he offers nothing defensive and with Sarris teams a high pressing lot normally will he suit it?

IMO...the most important position and player we should be after is this guy... Considering the fact that we ain't after Nabil Fekir going by media reports...who I think he is far better than except playing making abilities and experience.....i mean if we gonna persist with Morata upfront which I think we will cos the club can't just give up on him that early we gonna need this young lad cos his qualities and deadly finishing ability gonna relieve Morata of too much goal scoring burden... His ability to create chances long range shooting and deadly pace and running behind defense will be too much for opponents to handle...left to our crazy board to sort it out.   As for his defensive contribution...dats not a problem cos Sarri like conte prioritize positional discipline which can be taught all he needs to do is position himself off the ball... 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You