Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything else would be suicide.

the scheme may be correct. But Cahill as the pivot player? This is stupid. Also Luis should be playing this match, as pivot player or FB.

This is a mess waiting to happen.

We're showing far too much respect for Spurs...

not only usual Spurs, but a tired as fuck Spurs in a pitch as wide as Wembley.

This is the worst lineup I've ever witnessed José Mourinho come up with. It'll backfire completely. There goes our chance of winning this match. Then when we're losing we'll get all attackers he left in the bench in mark 80 and we'll look even a worse mess. Sorry, I can't back Mou up with this one

Cahill?? Really?? Filipe Luis should have been number 1 over Azpi in LB or at least get to play in DM since he's very intelligent in dealing with his selected targets in a game. I still prefer to look on the bright side, and I f**king hope Mourinho had some otherworldy epiphany to get this idea of using Cahill somewhere else than CB.