Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf, it would be a bit much for the lad to throw him into the deep end in a final that Jose himself said was his most important so far.

I have more faith in Ake doing a good job as a DM than Cahill.

Cahill in midfield reminds me of Demichelis in midfield. But that's my feeling before the match, it could turn out as the Pepe in midfield move at Madrid, which was good.

Pepe is an aggressive monster.Cahill is a cat compared to him.

Pepe could play that role against Barcelona because he was needed to make a lot of great,aggressive tackles against Messi and the others.Cahill is not able to do that

I am not a fan of cahill in midfield. Seems a bit too negative to me it's not like we are playing real Madrid. We should respect the opposition obv and it will be far from easy. We all remember the last time we played spurs without matic but I'm concerned at us being true defensive and trying to soak up a lot of pressure.

Still I'm intrigued by it and hope it all goes to plan. COME ON THE CHELS!

a bit?

People moaning about Cahill being in midfield but if it was mikel they'd complain and moan again you can't win.

I'd always take Mikel over Cahill if I had the choice. Imo there were better choices than Cahill in midfielfd but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Look the problem before was midfield runners - Jose is stifling their midfield

This 'theoretically' should give our attacking players a longer leash to go win the game

Let's not get too negative before a ball is kicked

Supporter = someone who supports the club, regardless of anything - remember that :)

I will have a nice movie loading in the background to alternate between the inevitable shit show we are about to witness

I'm sure you don't really mean this - and it was said for dramatic effect...

C'mon - get behind the team and the players - WINNING - is all that counts :)

This 'theoretically' should give our attacking players a longer leash to go win the game

Supporter = someone who supports the club, regardless of anything - remember that :)

I will support it, no doubts... but getting a guy who can't do proactive defending, who always has a problem when the defense plays higher and who is known for backing off from opponents royally really bugs me. I don't mind the system, but he should have used Luís there. Damn, even Willian would have been better than Cahill.

This is actually a perfect tactic for this match. Choke the midfield, and they can't do what they did against us last time. Kane has to drop back and that is their attacking threat.