Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Was really hoping for Mou to surprise with Ake today. Disappointed.

I don't think it's a 3-5-2. How do you not use Luis in a 3-5-2? It's either defensive football 5-4-1 (extreme) or simply Cahill in midfield (abomination).

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a cup final - it's all about winning it, I'm not bothered if we ruin it as a potentially great, flowing, attacking game.

This will either be a complete masterstroke or a fucking disaster!

can't see us scoring more than 1 goal

1-1 after 90 minutes and then who knows

If this formation works spurs won't get a goal.

Choke the midfield and Kane gets no service. Achieve that, and the battle is mostly won.

I'm ok with this selection.

the scheme may be correct. But Cahill as the pivot player? This is stupid. Also Luis should be playing this match, as pivot player or FB.

This is a mess waiting to happen.

Even as one of Mourinho's biggest critics I am giving him the benfit of the doubt and believe it's 3 at the back with Fabregas and Ramires in front of them.

Jose wouldn't play Cahill in midfield. He's not that stupid...is he? :blink:

It's a cup final - it's all about winning it, I'm not bothered if we ruin it as a potentially great, flowing, attacking game.

This will either be a complete masterstroke or a fucking disaster!

which team lineup including Cahill as a midfielder could end up being a masterstroke? I can't fathom it.

Well this starting XI was quite the dissapointmen, Cahill shouldnt be on the pitch let alone in the midfield ... Altough will be interesting to see what the actuall formation will be.

Cahill in midfield reminds me of Demichelis in midfield. But that's my feeling before the match, it could turn out as the Pepe in midfield move at Madrid, which was good.