Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Azpi was a fucking warrior today, flawless performance.

Diego and JT, what's left to say?

Zouma worked his ass off too.

GET THE FUCK IN THERE BOYS!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

BUZZING! First trophy of the season AND City lose in the league!

Amazing day for us!

Terry and Drogba lifting the cup together :)

couldn't get any better, oh wait there will be a much better day in the future hopefully :)

I see the doubters are disappeared now, must be off to cry for our "lucky" and "embarrassing" victory.

Oh piss off with this nonsense. I've doubted the lineup and i'm still here. The lineup was cringeworthy as fuck and we played appalling to our standards given how we've been throughout the season. We had every right to doubt the lineup and approach to the game. Nevertheless it payed off due to our defensive resilience and lucky goals. It's football. It happens.

Let's enjoy this moment.

I wonder how must Roy Hodgson must feel after that game. JT is at his fucking prime.

P.s: I fucking love Jose. A Chelsea man through and through. I hope we have him locked here for a solid 10 years.

Haha did u see him shake his hand

Priceless

very good 2nd half. finally we didnt just sit back and didnt do anything. we dominated them and outplayed them. deserved win because of the 2nd half. hopefully this wont be the last one for this season...

Matic in his kit lol

Ok I was positive before the game - wobbled during - and then delighted

It's never easy being a Chelsea fan :)

But the lads deserved it

Cahil to his credit was faultless

Cesc assisted :)

Diego the beast

Azpi immense

Iva did well

JT - Captain, Leader, Legend as always

Well onwards and upwards now - we got the trophy we nneeded - ease the pressure :)

Perfect day. Great to see all the new players and Mourinho celebrating the first of many trophies at this wonderful club. Beginning of a new empire. :wub:

Weird to see a cup lifted without Lampard.

Anyway, nice to win the cup. Now it's time to win the league. To lose the title now would be disastrous. But I have faith it will be won.