Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

Oh piss off with this nonsense. I've doubted the lineup and i'm still here. The lineup was cringeworthy as fuck and we played appalling to our standards given how we've been throughout the season. We had every right to doubt the lineup and approach to the game. Nevertheless it payed off due to our defensive resilience and lucky goals. It's football. It happens.

Let's enjoy this moment.

So replace unavailable Matic with Zouma and remain the rest was cringeworthy as fuck?! And to say we played appalling is beyond ridiculous, maybe not so great in the first but overall we clearly deserve the title.

I'm going to piss off now mate, cya.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we were shit in the 1st half, but 2nd half was good till the last 10, where most teams in our position would also sit back.

Well done to Mourinho and the defenders for fixing that mess from WHL

Bit half cut, wasted 30 odd on the bookies but what a cracking performance, best I've seen this season. We looked comfortable for most of the game, pure solid defensively and our counter-attacking was great. The way we set up was brilliant imo, and I saw it right away, soak up the pressure and bang counter attack - classic.

My motm was JT, would have been Cahill but the goal :D

Oh and City losing points, cracking Sunday :getin:

Champions!!!!

2638681A00000578-2974579-image-a-250_142

Yeaaaahhhh!

2638574300000578-2974579-image-m-236_142

1. Intelligent decision by Jose: Cahill and John Terry (C) like Centre-Backs and Zouma in midfield ... WALL SECURITY.

2. Brilliant Zouma. Although his position is Centre-Back, today Zouma has had a spectacular performance. Now he has already shown that he is ready for big matches.

3. When we need to win ... We won.

4. Spectacular collective performance.

5. This trophy will serve us to regain our confidence in ourselves and take away our anxiety.

6. The goal of Diego Costa will be important to him.

7. O Captain! My Captain! John Terry (c) Captain, Leader, Legend!

8. Mourinho: The LEYEND continues...

9. We totally controlled the game. They have not led us dangerous moves and the game has always been as we wanted.

10. Great work friends.

263867EF00000578-2974579-image-a-245_142

26386C4C00000578-2974579-image-a-257_142

26381F7F00000578-2974579-image-a-171_142

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja Matic. Oscar. Juan Cuadrado. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Eva Carneiro. Roman Abramovich.

Thanks for everything!

th_chelseaheart.gif

Funny how some guys said about how lame and ridiculous the lineups. Its like they spent 10 hours a day with the players and have a right to say about how a player will play shit in specific match :D And its like Jose just came with the wild roughly idea and play some random formation with random players that will play shit in a league FINAL!

Cmon, just trust jose before the match, and give critics after, when he deserved. But nahhh, the whiners will go on and on, and will always smile together in the end of the day when we get the result. And dont worry... Its not low, its normal. Just keep doing it :D

So replace unavailable Matic with Zouma and remain the rest was cringeworthy as fuck?! And to say we played appalling is beyond ridiculous, maybe not so great in the first but overall we clearly deserve the title.

I'm going to piss off now mate, cya.

Give it a rest and just enjoy the bloody win will Ya!

Always fans stirring shit up, even when we have just won a trophy !

Comon you blues

Excellent day. First was woeful; we made Tottenham look far better than they are but after conceding 5 to these clowns not that long ago I can understand the desire to keep it tight (even if I think we showed them far too much respect).

My MOTM is Zouma, easily. He is 19, playing out of position in a final. The pressure was huge but he grew into the game and in the second half he was maginificent. The kid is an absolute star and I look forward to seeing him in the team for the next 15 years. Legend in the making. :worship: