Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

when I said Formation I did not say Lineup or The Players Who Should be in That or Those Positions.

Or We could this exact lineup and formation every game without N. Matic if he is injured or suspended.

tumblr_nkjmuqFeDz1t41g9go1_400.gif

I just don't think we should use this option a lot - today was ok, but at KO I wasn't so sure tbh

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xx.gifRe: Re: Capital One Cup Final Plastics vs Spuds

« Reply #126 on: Today at 05:38:11 PM »

Quote from: rawkus8 on Today at 05:31:44 PM

The Chelsea physios let herself go abit. Bit of make up wouldnt hurt, it is the final ffs.

Yeah, cos her appearance and whether or not she wears make-up really impacts on her ability to do her job? Jesus.
Fuck those cunts. Eva has a better football mind than Rodgers.

I thought Dier did win the ball on that play - maybe we do need video technology to help make decisions

2636D1E300000578-2974579-image-m-169_142

Two feet off the ground tackle. Not good. If it were Costa it would have a three game suspension after the game.

What a perfect day for Chelsea!

Man City drop points, we earn a game in hand, we win the league cup!

Only thing missing, is an animated gif of Mourinho squirting water at the camera! :lol:

2637684100000578-2974579-image-a-239_142

Just because :D you asked. :getin:

5 Things we learnt today:

1) Despite the rhetoric, we won the game comfortably. I am sure if required we could have gone 2 gears up

2) This Boy Zouma is going to be a legend. How well did he adapt to a new role and after a while was very comfortable

3) Tactically we played perfect game.

4) I am still not convinced about Cuadrado. Hope we can secure the title with many games to spare so he can start more games.

5) This cup is going to give us tremendous momentum for the remaining EPL and Champions League games. Mark my words we are lifting the Champions League Cup.

Good day, lets all celebrate, I am opening my reserve scotch.

Can not underestimate the importance of that trophy. we are not chokers anymore now. Not only the fact we won it, but the way how, without playing out of our skins or by any means having a great match, we won this as an organised unit, full concentration no panicking under pressure. Defending well and having the game under control anytime. Spurs never looked like scoring even Erisken's freekick was covered by Cech. Great win, first title, this is where we belong. Also perfect day rounded off by City losing.

the more confidence this new set of players get by winning trophies, the harder we'll get to be beaten.

I think we have big chances of winning the league this year, which means next season will be nearly impossible to stop us

That's all this team needs, confidence, winning spirit that comes from trophies, from experience in winning them

question for either Barbara or Henrique....do you have a flag like Willian?

article-2974579-263889DA00000578-571_964

no, but I want one desperately