Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thinks that this formation really works for us and do you all think we should use it for more matches.

sorry but I am a believer in Matic - In fact I rather have Matic-Cesc w/ Oscar in the AM role cause he puts more pressure on the opposing defenders & he has great tackling ability

Wish I could post screenshot of my WhatsApp group, spurs fans giving it that two deflections and they dominated.

Glenn hoddle said the same thing on sky sports, they had two notable chances and only one that u could call a good chance Harry kane blocked by John terry and also the corner lamela might have tucked away far post.

Not happy how we played but contrary to the fish out of water that sky sports labelled zouma as I thought he was a monster today, reminded me of essien, full blue blooded performance.

sorry but I am a believer in Matic - In fact I rather have Matic-Cesc w/ Oscar in the AM role cause he puts more pressure on the opposing defenders & he has great tackling ability

when I said Formation I did not say Lineup or The Players Who Should be in That or Those Positions.

Or We could this exact lineup and formation every game without N. Matic if he is injured or suspended.

CB in midfield and we had a disjointed first half, felt second half we did well but our set pieces were shocking in truth.

This trophy came too early for this good spuds team.

xx.gif
Re: Re: Capital One Cup Final Plastics vs Spuds
« Reply #126 on: Today at 05:38:11 PM »

The Chelsea physios let herself go abit. Bit of make up wouldnt hurt, it is the final ffs.

"Yeah, cos her appearance and whether or not she wears make-up really impacts on her ability to do her job? Jesus."

xx.gif
Re: Capital One Cup Final Plastics vs Spuds
« Reply #175 on: Today at 06:22:47 PM »
What a horrible, odious and vile club. Right from their corrupt owner, down to their iniquitous and repugnant manager, their disgusting, graceless fans and downright shameful and scandal riddled players. The style of football they play is quite appropriate given the abhorrent nature of the club. They are black and rotten to the core in every aspect and I will take great pleasure in their return to mediocrity once the Russian bandit fucks off.

:dance::getin: Yes! What a day! :getin::dance:

City rolls over and is owned the second half at Anfield to drop all three points. JT sparks us just before the half and then we own the second half and take the Cup!! :yay:

Again, what a day! Awesome to see all of the Blue Flags flying high at Wembley at the end of the match.

Everyone on here was freaking out before the match that Jose had lost his mind or was playing for PKs. Turned out that after a slow start from Zouma at DM, he played quite well in the second half. Cahill played well. The offense came alive and we got decent chances. And most of all we shut that Harry guy down. What was his name again? :D

Azpilicueta. What else do you have to say? Great to see Costa get off the snide as well with a boomer from close range. Don't care if it was deflected.

I will give John Terry my MotM. Great skipper. He got that party started today before the rain.

By the way, I love seeing Jose celebrate. I think the guys love him for being part of it.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Can not underestimate the importance of that trophy. we are not chokers anymore now. Not only the fact we won it, but the way how, without playing out of our skins or by any means having a great match, we won this as an organised unit, full concentration no panicking under pressure. Defending well and having the game under control anytime. Spurs never looked like scoring even Erisken's freekick was covered by Cech. Great win, first title, this is where we belong. Also perfect day rounded off by City losing.