Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!

1 night, 2 trophies.absolutely on 7 th heaven. totally deserved it.

cech - nothing much to do. even the freekick that hit the bar, he had it covered.

iva- people who say, he is not good at defending need to get their heads tested. it is the way we play and most importantly, how we use him that makes him circumspect. brilliant game.

GC- solid. a couple of brilliant challenges. was definitely up for the game. hope he regains his form.

JT - CLL. CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND. just amazing. what a game. defensively he was a wall. that tackle towards the end of the match.. orgasmic. his goal changed the whole game. just amazing. bring on the contract.

azpi - bloody machine. an absolute robot this guy. brilliant character. thats how you win trophies.

zouma - good game. did not try and do much on the ball. his role was defined. kept eriksen in his pocket on day long. he is not luiz in mid and i dont ever want to see him play there again, but awesome performance.

cesc - so disappointing. very poor the whole match. got an assist but not good enough

rambo - ran, ran and then ran some more. some of his passes were good too. that outside of the foot ball to costa was brilliant, that 1-2s with costa could have been a goal had costa played a good ball. a 3 man mid suits him so much rather than a 2 man pivot

hazard- disappointing. walker had the measure of him. couple of good runs and tries but i think he tried to do too much alone.

willian - decent game. defensively he worked his ass off. could have played a couple of key balls but dilly-dallied and the moment passed. those moments are which can decide a big match like this.

costa- plays on the edge, too isolated but led the line well and got a goal (did he?). held the ball well today and seemed to be up for the match, something which you could not have said for his last 2 games.

jose - did what he does best. people who were waiting for us to lose so that they can blame jose's selection, can go and die a slow and painful fucking death (you know who you are fucking cunts). we won, so up your fucking asses, assholes. what did you want, a pivot of rambo and cesc? we would have been destroyed. fucking keyboard managers trying to be over smart.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good was Zouma though?! Kid's well on his way to being a Chelsea legend.

We are so lucky to have him ! There is a young generation of French players that are absolute quality and he is one of them. The good thing is we got him when he was still relatively unkown because if you let an Athletico or Porto get him then he will be worth 60 million in a few seasons like Paul Pogba.

Some of the manic depressives here should be a little less worried now; if we don't get to the top 4, there'll be Europa League next season at the very least.

Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho, JOSE MOURINHO, JOSE MOURINHO!

Give it a rest and just enjoy the bloody win will Ya!

Always fans stirring shit up, even when we have just won a trophy !

Comon you blues

I just replied to something I disagree and obviously that makes me a shit stirrer. And oh yeah I enjoy the bloody win very much.

Turning mute now, KTBFFH!

Who thinks that this formation really works for us and do you all think we should use it for more matches.

Me. Formation no doubt. 433. But maybe what you mean is the line up. With Matic absent, this is our best line up against a quick and offensive team like Spurs. We have different approach for every match. You cannot say we should play one formation or line up for every match we played.