Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team, these players and Jose so deserved this trophy, some trophy. They were really unlucky last season and the media were going wild about us and Jose going trophyless. They deserve it today. And it will surely only help them, boost their confidence. Now they know that this team, they, can do it. This trophy was so needed. Jose's reactions and celebrations only proved it. He was so happy, so happy. I would have to look in my memories very deeply to see if he was this happy ever before. He loves Chelsea FC big, big time. We are incredibly lucky to have this man as our boss.

Every single player gave his best, everyone was prepared for this final. We learnt our lesson from the 5-3 loss and did not give them one single big chance. Stunning. JT and Diego (having been scoring only in the League; even though it was an og) on the scoresheet make it even better. Beating Spurs in the final makes it top.

City losing all points, us winning the cup... this Sunday could not be any better. Thank you.

Never seen a group of fans as bitter as spurs ones a cup final. Makes it even sweeter

When was the last time Spurs were in a final? 2008?

This is like their CL finale, so I can understand their bitterness.

I fucking HATE Tottenham and I fucking LOVE beating them!!! The filthy scumbags!! I hope they are crying into their dvd's of the 4 occasions they have beaten us in the PL era!

Fucking get in there!! Love JT!! Love Diego!! Love Jose!! Love Chelsea!! Hate Tottenham!!

I don't have the words to describe how proud I am of everyone today.

Everyone is my man of the match.

JT - our Captain, leader, legend and Cup final goal scorer

Dave (Azpi) He is superman, what a terrible head injury he got and he just got bandaged up and was back on throwing himself into every minute.

Eden, Willian, Ramires,Cesc & Cahill all put in a great shift

Zouma - brilliant, he didnt allow the big occasion get to him at all

Cech - I was surprised he started but I love him so was delighted for him

Branislav - strong as ever, love him :)

Diego was awesome and I wouldn't want to be the guy to take that goal from him

(Didier sad he didn't get longer on but love him)

I was so happy for everyone they really deserved it, I was delighted for Jose, I loved him jumping on the ground in celebration

I particularly loved seeing Henry and Redknapps faces after we won #raging

I smiley-with-beating-heart.gif Chelsea