Rapkun

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

just found this on sky 

Nabil Fekir has quashed rumours he is close to completing a move from Lyon to Liverpool, but has admitted several clubs are in talks to sign him.

Speaking to Telefoot on Sunday, Fekir said: "I'm not close to Liverpool.

"It's true that there are discussions with several clubs. As I said, I will take the time to think."

I pray to the footballing atoms that one of those clubs is us!!! I want him!

Seems like a proper number 10

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

Liverpool are ready to step up their efforts to sign Lyon captain Nabil Fekir with talks over a potential £60m deal for the attacking midfielder, 24, set to start this week. (Goal)

We really should have been all over him mate eh. Goung to help the scouse gits alot.

I really do hate our transfer team and board lately. Theyre fucking up my Carefree life.

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

Pulisic, Mahrez, Bailey or Fekir?

I can't see us adding two players in this position. Unless Hazard leaves

Why doesn't anyone at the club seem to be in on him?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in our boardroom just to hear some of the conversations going on.

If I supported another club I'd be laughing my bollox off at us the state we are in right now.

What a shame. I was thinking he would be a decent Eden replacement if he were to leave. Can't afford to lose him now. We need to sort the manager situation as soon as possible.

Liverpool deserve credit for getting this over the line - Lyon wanted to incite a post-World Cup bidding war but a mixture of Fékir's wishes & LFC convinced them otherwise. Chelsea = were the only concrete competitor at this stage of the window. Manager situation cost them.

6 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Can’t believe how good Liverpool’s business has been. They are one defender and goalie away from challenging City for the title next season.

What they need IMO is GK and backup winger. If Fekir is to play in middle, they still dont have anyone quality to replace their trio. And when one of those three isnt playing, they are much weaker. If they got hands on another quality winger who would rotate with their main 3, they would be incredibly dangerous because unlike now, they wouldnt need to depend on health and fitness of Salah, Firmino and Mane every single game.

Lyon have said they've pulled out of negotiations with Liverpool.

I wonder if people are still gushing over their summer so far. Until everything is confirmed anything can happen.

Just because Chelsea don't have any real concrete rumours on transfers doesn't mean they're not working on deals. We've always kept things well under wraps.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You