Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dont care when it was from. It shows that ADL thought that Sarri would do amazing things with him.

THINK IF I was a player, and who knows, maybe thinking about a change, and a manager contacted me and told me he couldm't imagine the next season without me, and he wanted to build the next era of the club around me and pay me loadsa money. Make me feel wanted and important. Who knows. I might be tempted.

Isn't that what we all want? Feel wanted and needed? We really dont know what we can get till we at least give it our all.

His wife is well and true manipulative bish, plus she is his agent. She doesn't want to leave Milan or so she says. She is a serial, mercenarial footie gold digger and now looks like she is going to keep him at Inter.

I would rather he stayed there IF he won't come here. Inter is by far my favourite foreign team. Also, 'amiamo Milano' (the city itself) so it is easy for me to see why they want to stay. We both want to move there someday down the road.

Overall, so depressing that we will probably never see Mauro in Chels Blue. I've wanted him since 2012/13 at Sampdoria.

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

His wife is well and true manipulative bish, plus she is his agent. She doesn't want to leave Milan or so she says. She is a serial, mercenarial footie gold digger and now looks like she is going to keep him at Inter.

I would rather he stayed there IF he won't come here. Inter is by far my favourite foreign team. Also, 'amiamo Milano' (the city itself) so it is easy for me to see why they want to stay. We both want to move there someday down the road.

Overall, so depressing that we will probably never see Mauro in Chels Blue. I've wanted him since 2012/13 at Sampdoria.

We gotta put a hit out on her then eh!

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Lot's of nice, high end, Christmas shopping in London.

Dont think hes come with his Mrs tho. So def not shopping. But as shes his agent/manager etc I would have thought if interview she woulda been with him. Unless its just touching base.

Heres hoping hes coming HERE for some reason and not north London,

Just now, Unionjack said:

Dont think hes come with his Mrs tho. So def not shopping. But as shes his agent/manager etc I would have thought if interview she woulda been with him. Unless its just touching base.

Is it NBA season in London maybe? (As you'll guess from the question, I'm not an NBA fan.)

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

:) That'd be more fun to watch. 

Be better fun to let them practice on me at a meeting!

Got thru a bottle of Brandy doing Alexanders the last 2 days. You dont realize you are getting squiffy till you stand up! Very moreish! Adult chocolate milkshake!

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You think Kane to Real and Icardi to Spuds? Surely not Arse, they are sitting so good at striker.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

You think Kane to Real and Icardi to Spuds? Surely not Arse, they are sitting so good at striker.

Real are going to have some big decisions to make between now and end of season

Theyre in a bit of a mess hey!

They need players. Talk of Perez not happy with Solari.

Will he bring back Mou?

With them needing goals they need a striker and more assists.

Mou would love Eden back with him. Would we have ANY leverage at all for player swaps. They would obviously prefer to put actual money out where they have to.

Kane would be good for them I suppose and us.

They will be hoping to lose Bale while they can get some money back for him

I would take Isco. Hes got a lot less minutes than Asensio with more goals/asists. He needs to feel important and wanted.

Give Icardi whatever he wants.

Keep CHO trying on the RW and be BU for both wings. Hoping of course we do get a new RW and shift Willian.

Might sound greedy or even plastic to some on here but I'd upgrade 5 starters. If we are truly serious about taking over the world we cant be backwards at going forward. Going to cost a few quid but if we are going to get done for these loans we need to do it quick.

33 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Real are going to have some big decisions to make between now and end of season

Theyre in a bit of a mess hey!

They need players. Talk of Perez not happy with Solari.

Will he bring back Mou?

With them needing goals they need a striker and more assists.

Mou would love Eden back with him. Would we have ANY leverage at all for player swaps. They would obviously prefer to put actual money out where they have to.

Kane would be good for them I suppose and us.

They will be hoping to lose Bale while they can get some money back for him

I would take Isco. Hes got a lot less minutes than Asensio with more goals/asists. He needs to feel important and wanted.

Give Icardi whatever he wants.

Keep CHO trying on the RW and be BU for both wings. Hoping of course we do get a new RW and shift Willian.

Might sound greedy or even plastic to some on here but I'd upgrade 5 starters. If we are truly serious about taking over the world we cant be backwards at going forward. Going to cost a few quid but if we are going to get done for these loans we need to do it quick.

If I was Real, I would go for Massimiliano Allegri in the summer, and Zidane goes to Juve (he vastly prefers that to Manure, obviously, lol)

Mou is fucking poison, let him go to AC Milan, they are as fucked up (board wise) as us!

Solari is shit, but surely he can keep them in top 3 in La Liga, then they drop the bombs (new manager, Eden, Icardi or Kane, hell maybe Mbappe or Neymar, new MF and new CB, sell off deadwood, then Bale, Benz, and one of their THREE starting level RB's, etc, maybe sell James if they dont really want him, which I think is crazy, he is still a superb AMF, they have players they can get mad money for, but MUST sell soon, as they are ageing)

As for us

upgrades needed now (I assume this is also your 5, and no, it is NOT plastic, it is common sense, although some will argue about Luiz and then AMF)

CB

LB

AMF (due to non scoring Jorginho/Kante)

RW

CF

RB (soon, cant do it all in 1 year)

and then the big one, LW, when Eden and CHO bail:(

I still want to see Sarri try a 3 1 3 3 with Kante as the floater in front of 3 CB's (atm Azpi, Luiz, Rudiger, which is strong, still we need to buy another really good one, absolutely)

It would solve our fullback issues full stop

then MF of Jorginho (as a DH MF playing in FRONT of roaming destroyer Kante (Sandro Tonali as new b/u DH), then Barella (new buy, as I dont think we will pay what Real will ask for Kovacic and Barella has more upside) and then Mount (hopefully soon) as AMF (Obviously best would be Havertz, but he looks off the board, as does Talisca (although surely we could prise him out of China). Great option would be Julian Draxler as well, if Mount isnt ready and Barkley/RLC bust up

LW Hazard (hope Asensio if Eden leaves (really clutching at straws), as we will never pay Mbappe money unless we are sold to a billionaire worth at least £15-20bn or more)

RW Nicolas Pepe (new buy)

Striker (nooooo idea, obviously Icardi is best, still like either Haller or Jovic from Frankfurt (or BOTH!! lolol) or Cavani for stopgap

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

As for us

upgrades needed now (I assume this is also your 5, and no, it is NOT plastic, it is common sense, although some will argue about Luiz and then AMF)

CB

LB

AMF (due to non scoring Jorginho/Kante)

RW

CF

Yep same 5 and LW

The only one that really does upset me to think we need to upgrade it is AMF.

I so liked the idea of Kova coming and showed such great promise Tackle like Kante, Dribble like Eden with a mind like Jorgi boy. And even when/if that comes right - we do need more. We really beed a AMF that will dish out G's and A's.

Barkles too. Had such great hope - still some. But both him and RLC just haven't lived up to how I expected. Dunno maybe I expected too much. Maybe I expect too much from all our lads. But only cause I want the best out of them. I want to see THEIR commitment. I haven't seen it OFTEN enough. NO form continuance. Same as the team over the last few years tho. On a year off a year on a year ........... Like they get biannual PMS!!

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

Sorry to piss on your xmas tree but comon, as if we would go for him. It's nice to dream big but we must face reality.

We could have bought Icardi, NOT bought hair gel boy and Drinkwater and been around £30-40m to the good when wages and fees are tallied up.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You