Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

20th March: Chelsea linked with Alderweireld
21st March: Chelsea linked with Mauro Icardi
22nd March: Chelsea linked with Isco
Today: Chelsea linked with Marco Asensio

Basically, they're ending up with Big Ol Crouchy up top and probably re-sign Josh Mceachran from Brentford.

On 3/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, Blusan Alamb said:

He is not our type of striker. But would probably do well at City.

I think he really is our type. Scores hell a lot of goals and a real fighter like Costa, not afraid to kick the defenders asses. I've had enough with good guys like Morata and Torres.

I think he really is our type. Scores hell a lot of goals and a real fighter like Costa, not afraid to kick the defenders asses. I've had enough with good guys like Morata and Torres.
Who would create for me? He isn't a CF that can make things happen out of nothing.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Who would create for me? He isn't a CF that can make things happen out of nothing.

Fábregas, Hazard, Willian, Barkley, Pedro, new signing.. We are probably gonna have a new coach and new tactics.

Fábregas, Hazard, Willian, Barkley, Pedro, new signing.. We are probably gonna have a new coach and new tactics.
Cesc is past it, no idea what state Barkley will be in and will Hazard still be here.

We shouldn't even be looking into this type of signing unless someone like Isco is signed.

On 3/26/2018 at 0:33 AM, The Skipper said:

Nah, Kane is way more complete than Icardi. 

yup, though Kane seems to be pretty injury-prone. 

At least it doesn't take him long to get it going when back. Unlike Aguero who's also injury-prone and takes forever to regain match fitness.

3 hours ago, Robguima said:

yup, though Kane seems to be pretty injury-prone. 

At least it doesn't take him long to get it going when back. Unlike Aguero who's also injury-prone and takes forever to regain match fitness.

I wouldn't describe Kane as injury prone. Really, he has maybe a spell where he gets a serious injury and is usually back within a month, however apart from that seems to generally play almost every game. Aguero, despite being injured at the moment, has coped quite well with injuries this season but is a definition of injury prone.

• 1 month later...

Mauro Icardi says he may leave Inter Milan this summer, according to Sky Sport Italia.

A 2-1 defeat at home to Sassuolo left the Nerazzurri's Champions League dreams hanging by a thread and with the club facing the possibility of breaking Financial Fair Play, the Argentine admits he could depart: "If it's good for the team that I stay, then I'll stay, otherwise I will leave."

We have morata, grioud and bats on our books. I doubt we will sign a new striker in summer even if we sell one of those. Also icardi has 3 years left on his contract. i doubt we can afford him.
There's no chance we'll have the same strikers come the start of next season. All dependant on Roman's willingness to spend

On 13/05/2018 at 9:42 PM, LAM09 said:
On 13/05/2018 at 9:04 PM, Magic Lamps said:
We have morata, grioud and bats on our books. I doubt we will sign a new striker in summer even if we sell one of those. Also icardi has 3 years left on his contract. i doubt we can afford him.

There's no chance we'll have the same strikers come the start of next season. All dependant on Roman's willingness to spend

Only one will go will be Morata. Same old one out one in which pisses me off.

WTF cant we buy in 1st then sell? And I bet them tight gits want loan to buy. Depending if Conte is with us will see if Bats is still here - or Willi/Eden!

If he is even remotely available we simply must go for him. he brings is own baggage and issues but he is a sniper. In a proper offensive team he could challenge Harry Kane on a yearly basis. He is probably the only striker available id willingly give up on Morata for. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You