Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, oldportblue said:

Spanish and Italian sources claim #CFC could offer Alvaro Morata plus €40m for #FCIM hitman Mauro Icardi 

https://www.football-italia.net/121869/morata-and-€40m-icardi

:D

Is there honestly any chance we get Icardi?

Him or Lewa would really mean that Roman means business!

Might even make Eden smile!

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Is there honestly any chance we get Icardi?

got about a 2% chance id say... His wife/agent said 2 days ago he's staying.. plus he wants champions league which he's never played in and inter qualified last game of the season

1 minute ago, gadget said:

got about a 2% chance id say... His wife/agent said 2 days ago he's staying.. plus he wants champions league which he's never played in and inter qualified last game of the season

I hear ya but Ive learned to never say never. I iz the eternal optimist =D

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya but Ive learned to never say never. I iz the eternal optimist =D

Love the optimism but there's so many times we're linked with a top player to be left with a mediocre one. Until i see him holding the shirt or papped in Chelsea harbour i wont get too excited

I prefer Icardi as well but is it really the best way to see in a new manager by 2nd guessing him and giving him players hes not asked for? I think we have been here before.

BUT THEN IN A DIFF REPORT Only the Metro

Maurizio Sarri wants to make Mauro Icardi first transfer signing for Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/29/maurizio-sarri-wants-make-mauro-icardi-first-transfer-signing-chelsea-7589255/

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I prefer Icardi as well but is it really the best way to see in a new manager by 2nd guessing him and giving him players hes not asked for? I think we have been here before.

BUT THEN IN A DIFF REPORT Only the Metro

Maurizio Sarri wants to make Mauro Icardi first transfer signing for Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/29/maurizio-sarri-wants-make-mauro-icardi-first-transfer-signing-chelsea-7589255/

I remember maybe 1-2 years back ADL said he tried to get Icardi for Sarri and that he would score 40 goals in Serie A under Sarri. I can't imagine Sarri being too upset if Icardi is the clubs choice. However I refuse to even acknowledge this as a possibility as it is so out of character for how we run the club now.

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

I remember maybe 1-2 years back ADL said he tried to get Icardi for Sarri and that he would score 40 goals in Serie A under Sarri. I can't imagine Sarri being too upset if Icardi is the clubs choice. However I refuse to even acknowledge this as a possibility as it is so out of character for how we run the club now.

Nice to know that he was a Sarri choice.

And yes mate we are in a sorry state of affairs. If the board was a pet dog we would have it euthanized!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You