• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

The most infuriating one was the Ivanovic long shot at around 94+ mins after Drogba knocked it down to him. What was he thinking...

It's so frustrating. Guys like Mikel and Ivanovic attempting long-range shots when they're simply not capable! Yes there's such a thing as 'overplaying', when when we have Hazard, Costa & Fabregas on the pitch there's no need for Ivanovic to try and be a hero like that.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should play with more width.....In these type of games luis suits more than azpi...He can cross much better and his crosses are quite accurate. We should play with 2 strikers in these games so that there will be constant goal threat.

Costa had a shocker today and mikel had a decent game.

I think cahill was piss poor and he was awful in last few games as well.Terry and Cahill need protection and they cannot play high line.If we want to advance to a new level as a team,we need defenders who are very fast like Varane.That will be the next step of evolution of this team.

Hate going to Newcastle. Absolutely hate it. They know how to match us phsyically and Pardew always does his homework against us. To the match, you know what the problem is? Mourinho does not rotate. I would have preferred to see Fabregas or even Willian in the no.10 role. Oscar did not contribute anything today and was physically bullied out of the game. Costa was poor to. I am not just talking about his inability to get the better out of Coloccini but even when we had several crosses he was not showing that predatory instinct. Was very frustrating. We all get it. Azpi and Ivanovic are undroppable but like so much people have been saying.... why the hell did we buy Luis for a near £20m and he has not started our last 6 games. We bloody can afford to rotate Azpi out from LB. Right now it just looks a pointless buy. Luis has not done anything poor in a Chelsea shirt bar that Palace game so don't understand why we have not given one of the best LB in Europe a chance to play.

Fabregas misses his first league game for us next week against Hull which is annoying. Was hoping he could avoid the yellow today so he could play against Hull. Hopefully we can win that game without no problems. Watching our games against Newcastle at SJP, the same problem seems to be that we can't handle the power and pace at which they attack us.

Next game against Hull, I would really like to see Willian moved to the no.10 and Schurrle pushed out wide just to give Oscar a rest. I don't want him to get burned out and start to underperform like we saw last season. Well first loss of the season but like Mourinho says winning the title is so important and it is vital that we keep our heads focused. We were looking like we were running away with the league a few weeks ago and now it could be down to 3 points and on paper City have much easier near fixtures than us.

We move on. Is Choulo having a complete change in opinion of Mikel now btw? Seems to be liking every post that slates him.

Watching Costa today makes it debatable in my opinion.

sure dude. lets drop a striker who has scored 10 goals already in PL cos he had one bad game. and replace him with a striker who was not fit for the past one month.

also, we should have an OVERHAUL in the summer. ST, DM, CB, RW, as well add a new GK and a coach!!! :D:D

No Cesc next week, Cahill is in bad form and Iva wannabe Ronaldo doesnt help us either...Mourinho better fix these problems.

And why do we have Ramires, Salah, Remy, Zouma, Luis etc if Mou never rotates? In start, we rotated more and had good results. Now we didnt rotate since november. Well done Mou well done.

This time last year we didn't know what our best Xl was and were dropping points a lot because of it.

Mourinho has won seven title's and 2 CLs due to having a solid spine and a few untouchables, it works.

The most infuriating one was the Ivanovic long shot at around 94+ mins after Drogba knocked it down to him. What was he thinking...

For sure

Like Gary Neville said, speculative shooting is a massive no no when chasing a game.

sure dude. lets drop a striker who has scored 10 goals already in PL cos he had one bad game. and replace him with a striker who was not fit for the past one month.

also, we should have an OVERHAUL in the summer. ST, DM, CB, RW, as well add a new GK and a coach!!! :D:D

I don't know whats so funny about that any real fans knows we need players on those positions bar the ST maybe. But let's play Cahill and Terry in all our matches and Zouna as sub, Schurrle and Willian battleing for a RW spot and play Mikel and Ake each time one Matic is out. :clown::clown: