• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Despite what Jose been saying we were fucking complacent, selfish and lazy today esp in the 1st half. Willian, Oscar Hazard and Costa all were wasting chances and would'nt pass the ball to better positioned player and this is what happens when you don't kill the game off.

And all this tiki taka and passing behinde the PK area is bullshit and frustrating to see and doesn't work anymore too many team know how to counter that.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what? Eden wasn't great but he hit the post created some great chances in the first half and creates 3 crosses that no one felt like running into the six yard box for ....

Costa was the one today who was terrible with his aimless a plodding dribbling.

Admittedly I missed half of the first half but still thought Eden wasn't playing well. He wasn't the only bad player out there, there were players that performed worse (I'm looking at Costa and Cahill) but generally he was far too passive and played a bit within himself instead of stepping up. Yes, he hit the post but he should've scored IMO. He does that and the whole dynamics of the game changes. He does that, and he doesn't lose the ball for their second goal. Fine margins.

So yea, Matic is the player that will make or break our title chances. I do think that Mikel did the best he could, with good possession holding, but creatively he adds nothing in attack

and that was the difference today. And of course, this loss has fatigue written all over it. I think we can all agree that our A squad holds the best players, but you just can't expect them to keep

playing games every three days and emerge victorious. A tired Hazard is (probably) worse than a fit Salah, in my modest opinion. He and Oscar should have been rested today, maybe to come on still fresh in the second half. I really think Shurrle and Remy would have been the better options to start on midfield, as brawn to wear them down...

But hey,all is going to be okay. This season is ours.

What a load of BS every great team in the world has atleast 3 world class players in the centre midfield and some good subs. We have 2 world class players and no subs!!??

It's guys like you that piss me off deep down you know Mikel can't do shit with the ball can't pass forward and yet you talk about me wanting someone of Pogba calibre to replace liability players like Mikel.

Yes we have Ramires, Mikel and Ake who is a young lad. You don't need fucking 3 world class midfield players in a set up where you predominantly play with 2 central midfielders. Rami and Mikel are happy to play less regularly as say Pogba would. Pogba wouldn't even be a direct replacement for Mikel so it shows exactly how much you know about football as hes a box to box midfielder.

Well that was hilariously predictable. All that talk about invincibles and of course we fall to two shit goals.

Mikel misses an open net --> they go up the other end --> Cahill reverts to being a Bolton player --> goal.

Hazard hits the post --> loses the ball --> Cahill reverts to being a Bolton player again --> goal.

I'd rather be labelled as 'arrogant' than be stupid enough to think this Chelsea team needs an 'overhaul'. Get back to playing your FIFA pal, maybe there you can have Pogba, Messi and Ronaldo on the bench.

I told you what the team needs. If your a Terry or Cahill fanboy and only think about our legends than you surely don't know what your talking. We need 3-4 players at must to have a full team because this ain't gonna cope it in 4 competitions.

Will people stop saying " We lost against a small team , City batter teams like that "

Stoke, West Ham, Newcastle, CSKA,

They have lost to these teams.

There are no easy games! This is not the early - mid 2000's. This league is so competitive and it only take 1 game where the players aren't completely on their game to lose a match.

We have lost 1 game so far. Yes , City are closing in but do you really think their poor form would last forever?

I like the fact that Costa is being called out after 1 bad performance.

This has nothing to do with how competitive the league is. We all knew we would lose this match if Mourinho would not change his tactics and rotate. When we are tired, teams like sunderland and Newcastle will find us out. With our resources we should be able to rest all first teamers and still beat those teams easily. We should be prepared to simply see these games out and win them without shining. It is Mourinho's job to prepare the squad so that is can take on every team without risking to lose due to unforced, avoidable deficiencies such as fatigue

Well that was hilariously predictable. All that talk about invincibles and of course we fall to two shit goals.

Mikel misses an open net --> they go up the other end --> Cahill reverts to being a Bolton player --> goal.

Hazard hits the post --> loses the ball --> Cahill reverts to being a Bolton player again --> goal.

Its like last year with Liverpool.Media going on how title was won in March..the fact it didnt happen and that we have been beaten creates headlines and numbers of articles.They started the whole thing and probably loving in

No Cesc next week, Cahill is in bad form and Iva wannabe Ronaldo doesnt help us either...Mourinho better fix these problems.

And why do we have Ramires, Salah, Remy, Zouma, Luis etc if Mou never rotates? In start, we rotated more and had good results. Now we didnt rotate since november. Well done Mou well done.

I don't care that our unbeaten streak is over, who cares about that. I'm unhappy because we lost, period. That game was there for the taking when Taylor got sent off, I fail to understand why so many players were attempting long shots when the formula was clear. Into Drogba to tap it down. That was actually working.