• Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Guys lets be honest

city are favourites , they have aguero and toure. Also mourinho bottled it last year and looks past it , I honestly believe mourinho days are over. Yes we have started well this season but we started

to well. Mourinho clueless against sunderland and now againts newcastle. Making stupid subs and leaving remy on bench.

He persist with hazard, even when he kept losing posession and holding on to it.

please advise us all to lower our expectation this season. so we wont be dissapointed at the end.

FFS !!!!!!! We lose our first game in months, we absolutely batter them for the last 15 mins, and you reckon on this performance that Mourinho should be sacked !! Get a grip man. if we change managers every time we lose a game where would we end up ?? And anyway, it was never going to happen that we could go the season unbeaten and now that's that monkey off our backs. No matter what happens we will still be three points clear at the top, so stop f@cking panicking.

Newcastle always give us a tough game and today was no different. It just wasn't our day........ But we will bounce back . Have faith my man, this will be our season

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS !!!!!!! We lose our first game in months, we absolutely batter them for the last 15 mins, and you reckon on this performance that Mourinho should be sacked !! Get a grip man. if we change managers every time we lose a game where would we end up ?? And anyway, it was never going to happen that we could go the season unbeaten and now that's that monkey off our backs. No matter what happens we will still be three points clear at the top, so stop f@cking panicking.

Newcastle always give us a tough game and today was no different. It just wasn't our day........ But we will bounce back . Have faith my man, this will be our season

Wow

good response, I need to believe more. I have been spoilt for so long by chelsea this season and I just could not handle the loss.

i'm all for optimism....first defeat in 23 etc....still top by 3 points

however

We still CANNOT beat the teams that City, our only tital rival IMO can EASILY beat!

why?

and I thought Costa looked Very average today, and he has the last couple of games he's played, hopefully just a blip!....time to give Remy a go!

Mikel Didn't do much Wrong, he just didn't have anywhere near enough going forward as Matic!

Guys lets be honest

city are favourites , they have aguero and toure. Also mourinho bottled it last year and looks past it , I honestly believe mourinho days are over. Yes we have started well this season but we started

to well. Mourinho clueless against sunderland and now againts newcastle. Making stupid subs and leaving remy on bench.

He persist with hazard, even when he kept losing posession and holding on to it.

please advise us all to lower our expectation this season. so we wont be dissapointed at the end.

City fan in disguise?

Thats one game.Anything can happen between now and then especially a few weeks ago we had a 8 point gap.

This needs to be a one off.Get it out the system and start playing back how we were.

If we could manage to maintain the 3 points gap, with a good luck, until we face City, it is not bad imo. We have a great chance to win against City in Stamford Bridge, so that will be 6 points. Our team usually playing well when facing big teams.

Just back.....

Deep sigh, took us until they scored a second to look like a team that wanted it. Tippy tap shit at the edge of the box that was about as penetrating as me without a hard on......

Today we lost because we just didn't do enough, Newcastle won because they took their chances and frustrated us.

WOW! We Definitely need Matic! Not because Mikel is shit but because he covers up for a shit Gary Cahill!

What mare of a fucking game he had! Looked like a deer caught in the headlights all game long.

The guy is the furthest thing from calm and collected in the back, Matic basically hides the deficiency we have at the back there.

Cahill is just awful

If someone told me before the season start that we will only lose once after early December, top of the league, top of CL group, still in cup competitions, well... you know what I will said... Screw that! I'm not satisfied, I want us to be unbeaten! unbeaten! I expect us to win every game, even if one draw, Jose must out!

no i bleed blue you numpty. I just not used to losing , im a bad loser ok

Lol I was genuinely wondering seeing as you only signed up yesterday and the only post I've seen from you is not something I'd expect from a Chelsea fan (especially the part where you wrote 'Mourinho's past it'!).

I'm still blue and fucking proud....spent a fortune today, had aggro on the train, my lad upset but he's now smiling again and loved his day.

I won't stop supporting the team I love, me and my lad......dad and boy.....Chelsea till we die.

CAREFREE!!

The people that only ever show up after a bad result are beyond irritating.

The people that only ever show up after a bad result are beyond irritating.

The passion lad , its pheneomanal

Sunderland 0-0 Chelsea

Sunderland 1-4 Manchester City

Liverpool 0-0 Sunderland

:doh: :doh:

That's because City have something magical called "wingers" and an inform world-class striker (who wanted to score goals not pick a fight with CBs).

I'm still blue and fucking proud....spent a fortune today, had aggro on the train, my lad upset but he's now smiling again and loved his day.

I won't stop supporting the team I love, me and my lad......dad and boy.....Chelsea till we die.

CAREFREE!!

At least he had a good time! Next time will be better!