• Costa
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City will win the title this season, book it. we are back to our shit just like last season. Sack Mourinho, the guy never learns from his mistakes. he is too blind to see that the same 11 player can't play 3 games in row in 7 days. Pathetic coaching.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We slowed down the tempo a lot when we went behind ... too many touches on the ball ...

Jose needs to start coming up a new strategic against team that defends deep ... need to start looking into the prospect of having 2 strikers against the lower end team. Drogs made an impact once he was on ... gave mobility up forward, Remy should have come in for Costa ... Costa was poor today.

Hopefully the monkey is off the back though we are to be blamed for making it so hard on ourselves ... Shit happened! There is always a new day tomm ...

Hazard was far too passive, if you think he had a good game then you're kidding yourself. I expect a lot more from him.

I don't think he was outstanding, but I feel there are other players who deserved to be called out ahead of him.

Will people stop saying " We lost against a small team , City batter teams like that "

Stoke, West Ham, Newcastle, CSKA,

They have lost to these teams.

There are no easy games! This is not the early - mid 2000's. This league is so competitive and it only take 1 game where the players aren't completely on their game to lose a match.

We have lost 1 game so far. Yes , City are closing in but do you really think their poor form would last forever?

I like the fact that Costa is being called out after 1 bad performance.

And your an ignorant Chelsea fan. Anything new?

I'd rather be labelled as 'arrogant' than be stupid enough to think this Chelsea team needs an 'overhaul'. Get back to playing your FIFA pal, maybe there you can have Pogba, Messi and Ronaldo on the bench.

City will win the title this season, book it. we are back to our shit just like last season. Sack Mourinho, the guy never learns from his mistakes. he is too blind to see that the same 11 player can't play 3 games in row in 7 days. Pathetic coaching.

Put down the crack pipe

It is posts like this that make me laugh at some people on this forum. Mikel has a good performance, his only PL start this year and gets criticized by some moron who wants us to sign Paul Pogba to take Mikel's place on the bench when we already have 2 class players who will start ahead of him. Fucking brilliant idea son.

Too complacent, not enough urgency until we scored. When we were on top of the game we really had to score, it always has to happen. All this talk of not being known as the Invincibles?? Since when did that make a difference, teams always try to beat us, its football for fuck sake.

What a load of BS every great team in the world has atleast 3 world class players in the centre midfield and some good subs. We have 2 world class players and no subs!!??

It's guys like you that piss me off deep down you know Mikel can't do shit with the ball can't pass forward and yet you talk about me wanting someone of Pogba calibre to replace liability players like Mikel.

This NEEDS to be a wake up call.

1. Branislav Ivanovic is NOT. REPEAT NOT a full back. Cesar and Filipe (further proved by his performance at the end) should be our starting pair with Brana moving into centre half where I feel he's best.

2. Play Remy.

3. Mikel played fucking well despite the result.

4. Drogba has proven to be a great signing.

5. Intricate passing along the penalty box will not create goals against these sides, we looked threatening when we started to lump balls in. Back in Mourinho's first spell we had that plan B and used it well, we still have it with the re-signing of Drog but are not using it enough.

6. ROTATE ROTATE ROTATE.

I have had a shit week and this just tops it. I'm not saying Mourinho out or anything daft, we just need to learn.

COME THE FUCK ON YOU BLUES!! Still top!

So true but mourinho will never move iva to centre half because he is too arrogant to correct his mistakes. i'm sure if we play 100 more times against newcastle, we are still going to lose all 100 because our coach is never going to correct his mistakes and makes the same mistakes again and again because he thinks he is the special one :mouthclosed:

meh!!! expected!!! even though mikel played really really well, but there was no penetration from cesc. JT, GC, luis/azpi and cesc took atleast 3 touches each before passing the ball.

DD was an absolute BEAST!!!!! MOTM by a light year today.

no doubt he is the 2nd choice.

costa had a shocker. cant remember a single effective moment from him.

even his play while running at defenders seems average.

GC was awful. totally at fault for the first goal. seemed like an easy clearance. hazard was nowhere in the 2nd half. with a man down, he should have been running at them no ends.

shit happens, first loss. no problem. i just hope that EH, oscar, cesc, azpi, GC, JT, iva, all get a good rest for the CL game dead rubber. no need to "respect the competition" and shit!!!

I don't even think we lost because we had no Matic either, Mikel played pretty well today. Our attackers just didn't step up once again and we were far too slow in our build up play. Mourinho really should've started Luis, this was the ideal game for him. Newcastle didn't want possession at all.

Totally agree. I thought Mikel did okay although he was one of the slower players today in our build up, though Mikel will be blamed for everything including cancer and ebola.

We could end up with a measly 3 point lead today. So to those that thought we had the league comfortably in the bag: stop it.