• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Luis (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Reserve keeper comes on for his debut and it takes us 15 minutes to even test him. We were awful first 75 minutes.

At least we don't have the pressure of wanting to go unbeaten anymore. Hopefully we can start to relax and play like we did at the start of the season.

I don't think it will make much difference. Instead of the pressure of going unbeaten, we now have the pressure of City breathing right down our necks.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we have Ramires, Mikel and Ake who is a young lad. You don't need fucking 3 world class midfield players in a set up where you predominantly play with 2 central midfielders. Rami and Mikel are happy to play less regularly as say Pogba would. Pogba wouldn't even be a direct replacement for Mikel so it shows exactly how much you know about football as hes a box to box midfielder.

You don't get my point Mikel to say atleast is not Chelsea material. Simple as that. Ake is to young and we don't know if he is going to make it and Ramires has a lot of ups and downs.

Look at Bayern they have players like Alonso as third option while we go with Mikel and actually expect be on the same rank as Bayern and Madrid. Truth is we need fucking dept, good subs and we need a fucking good RW.

Cahill was awful, Costa was a liability for us today and we didn't take our chances, like the Hazard chance for example. Why wasn't Costa subbed off for Remy? Remy would've made a huge impact I think in this game. Now the league is looking harder, we have more pressure mounting onto the players and Jose, let's just hope the title contenders like City and Utd drop points this week, but unlikely to happen. What absolutely pisses me of, those scum of the Earth Newcastle fans wanted Pardew out at the start of the season, the guy is a brilliant manager, stupid plastic fans.

Our team is crying out for a right sided attacking player at or near Hazard's level who's an actual goal threat. I know the Reus rumor was squashed, but he'd be perfect. Someone who sends fear into opponents and draws defenders towards him.

Schürrle when he's in top form can do it but those days seem like ages ago and are showing no sign at all of returning. Willian always wants to come inside and is so predictable with the ball. On top of that he's USELESS as a goal threat. He's the perfect squad player who should get a bunch of starts and appearances but we should have someone better out there as first choice.

Also, as rock solid Iva is most of the time he has absolutely no discipline when going forward. He bombs up the pitch and if he loses the ball he gets caught up there and leaves Cahill on an island to get skinned time and time again. Ivanovic's side of the pitch is left wide open all the time. Azpi and Luis HAVE to be our first choice fullback pairing. Excruciating to watch at times and makes me scream at my tv.

No Cesc next week, Cahill is in bad form and Iva wannabe Ronaldo doesnt help us either...Mourinho better fix these problems.

And why do we have Ramires, Salah, Remy, Zouma, Luis etc if Mou never rotates? In start, we rotated more and had good results. Now we didnt rotate since november. Well done Mou well done.

Constant rotation isn't the answer, it can unsettle a team at times. You ask for Zouma and Luis when prior to this match our defence was almost 'untouchable' (though I do not like that word). Salah isn't the player that we need at the moment and he plays the league cup games, so there is rotation..

meh!!! expected!!! even though mikel played really really well, but there was no penetration from cesc. JT, GC, luis/azpi and cesc took atleast 3 touches each before passing the ball.

DD was an absolute BEAST!!!!! MOTM by a light year today.

no doubt he is the 2nd choice.

costa had a shocker. cant remember a single effective moment from him.

even his play while running at defenders seems average.

GC was awful. totally at fault for the first goal. seemed like an easy clearance. hazard was nowhere in the 2nd half. with a man down, he should have been running at them no ends.

shit happens, first loss. no problem. i just hope that EH, oscar, cesc, azpi, GC, JT, iva, all get a good rest for the CL game dead rubber. no need to "respect the competition" and shit!!!

Lol, if Mourinho would actually fucking play Remy more it might be different.

I don't think it will make much difference. Instead of the pressure of going unbeaten, we now have the pressure of City breathing right down our necks.

Maybe thats what we need.We've done well under pressure in the past and can get complacent and think all we have to do is turn up and we'll win

Very disappointed obviously, but shit happens. We were unlucky to come out with nothing from the game, but it was going to happen eventually. Unfortunately games like this one will occur once in a while and there's little we can do about it. Also this is our 3rd consecutive loss when we visit St James's park in the league, just how lucky can one get? Regardless, if anyone thought we're going to win the league by Christmas that was quite the wishful thinking there. We're still leading and we have lots of work to do.

I don't care that our unbeaten streak is over, who cares about that. I'm unhappy because we lost, period. That game was there for the taking when Taylor got sent off, I fail to understand why so many players were attempting long shots when the formula was clear. Into Drogba to tap it down. That was actually working.

The most infuriating one was the Ivanovic long shot at around 94+ mins after Drogba knocked it down to him. What was he thinking...

Drogba once again showed he still has the biggest balls at the age of 36 in the game!

He was the only player with the never say die attitude and winning mentality everybody else were a bunch of pussies!

And Gary Cahil is a fuccking retard that should immediatelly replace with Zouma!

A player like Cahill needs competition, if Jose is hell bent in using Iva at RB, we should use Zouma more.

And i hope Felipe starts playing regularly now, Azpi on the right and Felipe on the left with DD in the middle!